Goals?

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely need to loose some of my 2020 lockdown weight!!!

I've been lucky enough to have a big family home which is where I've been living while the apocalypse ensues.

Once I can leave and rejoin the workforce I want to do something that helps so I guess my goal is to find a job that has a positive footprint, unlike some of my previous roles which sometimes involved corporate fuckery.

Don't know what I'm gonna do though, I sappose carer would be the easiest choice but I'm open to ideas for jobs that help others, any ideas?

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I've been lucky enough to have a big family home which is where I've been living while the apocalypse ensues.

Once I can leave and rejoin the workforce I want to do something that helps so I guess my goal is to find a job that has a positive footprint, unlike some of my previous roles which sometimes involved corporate fuckery.

Don't know what I'm gonna do though, I sappose carer would be the easiest choice but I'm open to ideas for jobs that help others, any ideas?
Hello!
I think it depends on your qualifications!

S

silentfem

its being happy within oneself and spread the feeling to others,

Attachments

• ramdon coimpliaments.jpg
    ramdon coimpliaments.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 3

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good gal Munches sorry but i wont need it :)

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So I'm a little high and as such am going to lay a shitty thing I'm not proud of on you the randoms.

I worked in thailand we expected our develepors to work 16 hour days 6 days a week, if they faulted I sacked them on the spot because they where a replaceable commodity. We paid them roughly 0.80 pence a day, I went to some of the guys family homes in the city, it was bad and small like the size of two english down stairs toilets combined being the entire space a generational family lives in.

I had targets to hit, financial and otherwise these targets pushed on me where fed down to the sub human slave labor that we employed, more than a few of the employees illegally young sisters sold them selves on the streets again to keep these box rooms they lived in afloat.

This pailes in comparison to some of the other stuff I saw while out there, I sat there silently being apart of the problem not the solution.

whole time I was complicit in fucking people over more over I was the direct hammer used to enforce my companies will,

I made alot of friends while living over there, I managed to get audience with thailand's vice president, towards the end I thought I could do some good. Sat infront of this man I told him about a child sex ring I came across..... He said mention it again drugs will be found in your flat and you'll go to thai jail for life.

When I had to move to China for the manufacturing phase I thought thank **** I can't deal with this anymore I'm so happy to be away from it, I quickly realized that it's just as bad..... In some way I've been apart of this and directly so.

There is no forgiveness for these mistakes

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
To retire but that's not going to happen, so to keep going without the aid of any medication, to live my life as i want and not what is forced upon me, to fly to place that makes me happy and get some sunshine on me.:rolleyes:

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
To retire but that's not going to happen, so to keep going without the aid of any medication, to live my life as i want and not what is forced upon me, to fly to place that makes me happy and get some sunshine on me.:rolleyes:
Why most of people think that their lives are not their choice? You have already chosen your work, home, friends and even partner. I don't think that life is so interesting when it is just on vacations. As for me, I even enjoyed every single minute of lockdown.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why most of people think that their lives are not their choice? You have already chosen your work, home, friends and even partner. I don't think that life is so interesting when it is just on vacations. As for me, I even enjoyed every single minute of lockdown.
Well to fly right now is not my choice, flying is stopped,,as for my friends,, yes i chose them and chose them wisely,, i chose the partner unwisely and therefore its not a partner any more ;-) i chose my work and have done my job for 33 years so its time to get some ME time :p

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

How about helping in the Salvation Army? They do a lot of good in helping people find a place to stay and food . It`s voluntary though .

EnglishLearner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well to fly right now is not my choice, flying is stopped,,as for my friends,, yes i chose them and chose them wisely,, i chose the partner unwisely and therefore its not a partner any more ;-) i chose my work and have done my job for 33 years so its time to get some ME time :p
You see, you have many pleasant things that you are happy with.. even the partner, I believe there is always a next time, regardless any considerations.

Back