Do you love me?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Huge advancements with BD. One day these Robots WILL be a common part of our life.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Huge advancements with BD. One day these Robots WILL be a common part of our life.

This was ace saw it last week . blew socks off my grandson.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Strictly here we come!.....it's a 10 from me!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think your missing the point with AI.
It has already done serious damage to society yet is in its infancy.
Watch a video on a debatable subject and the Youtube algorithms will show you more.
Expand that to a crisis like Covid, once people start down the path of Covid or vaccine denial, they enter an echo chamber.
Not many folks are willing to look at both sides of an argument any more, they simply accept what they are given as evidence of their own opinions.
Hence, algorithms have polarised society to almost breaking point.
Thats a simple first draft at AI in society..

TopCat1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think your missing the point with AI.
It has already done serious damage to society yet is in its infancy.
Watch a video on a debatable subject and the Youtube algorithms will show you more.
Expand that to a crisis like Covid, once people start down the path of Covid or vaccine denial, they enter an echo chamber.
Not many folks are willing to look at both sides of an argument any more, they simply accept what they are given as evidence of their own opinions.
Hence, algorithms have polarised society to almost breaking point.
Thats a simple first draft at AI in society..
Agreed! Its not even artificial intelligence, its simulated intelligence; its a complicated pathway of algorithms with pre-defined outcomes, masquerading as a complex system.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Topcat
The human brain works the same way, but understands context better through experience.
Context is taken from opinions of right or wrong, so far, there is no binary for right or wrong.
Even our human concept of right or wrong is limited.
If there was a test you could give to an 8 year old to see if they would become a serial killer, should we incarcerate them?
Very Grey area lol
Logic and AI don't do grey ;)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
How on earth did they manage to fit a man into such a small space?
:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Topcat
The human brain works the same way, but understands context better through experience.
Context is taken from opinions of right or wrong, so far, there is no binary for right or wrong.
Even our human concept of right or wrong is limited.
If there was a test you could give to an 8 year old to see if they would become a serial killer, should we incarcerate them?
Very Grey area lol
Logic and AI don't do grey ;)
Not incarcerate but just keep an Eye on them ;)
I`m sure i read somewhere that there is a genetical pre-disposition to becoming a killer.

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
oh gawd thats horrifying ....i rather see a human

Back