FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hahaha ,sorry fellas ,he`s lost without his skirts to hide behind ;you have done him over proper :D. I just read the last 3 or so pages and the thread and none of his faithful servants has commented ! is it maybe because they are not very intelligent and unable to understand what you guys are talking about ? They wait until he starts on me so they can throw in basic insults /sarcastic remarks which is about all they are capable of .
I`m glad that my defence is people of an intelligent & intellectual nature :) You`ve really screwed him down ! lol .

B

Bad_Influence

Hahaha ,sorry fellas ,he`s lost without his skirts to hide behind ;you have done him over proper :D. I just read the last 3 or so pages and the thread and none of his faithful servants has commented ! is it maybe because they are not very intelligent and unable to understand what you guys are talking about ? They wait until he starts on me so they can throw in basic insults /sarcastic remarks which is about all they are capable of .
I`m glad that my defence is people of an intelligent & intellectual nature :) You`ve really screwed him down ! lol .

They both ran away with their tails between their legs.. as usual

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe people have other things to do in life Hells not like you keyboard warrior
Tinks and Whiskers got dishes to do ( fact)
What does Bad have to do then ? Come to think of it how about you ? Nothing to do yaself either ?:)
Wanna know how long i spend online each day ? Not as long as you & Tink & the rest of the clique .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I`m glad that my defence is people of an intelligent & intellectual nature :) You`ve really screwed him down ! lol .[/QU

YAWN i understood but you all be coming bore's , as i said not interested in you finger tips war , now can you start a new thread that be worth commenting on,.......

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
love being a gang glad your not invited

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Gawd is he still bleating on about useless crap ....he was in the room the other night bragging about this thread and how its the best Hahaha dear god get a grip

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gawd is he still bleating on about useless crap ....he was in the room the other night bragging about this thread and how its the best Hahaha dear god get a grip
You have proof eh ?
Are you telling me that you found time ,between washing dishes ,to scan the chatrooms for what i talk about ? lol .Tell Words the truth ffs !

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Maybe people have other things to do in life Hells not like you keyboard warrior
Tinks and Whiskers got dishes to do ( fact)
Stinks & Whisky have so much to do eh ?? ROFLMAO. How come around half the posts on this thread were posted by them ? ( during washing dishes etc eh ?) You must feel like a right prick typing such flagrant trash .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back