True British Spirit.

B

Bad_Influence

Help the Hungry campaign.

British spirit from DJ, producer and television personality, Joel Corry pictured helping distribute cooked meals at Ringcross Community Centre Foodbank

newFile-1.jpg

That musta hurt. He’s white.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
With Compassion has cooked more than 500,000 meals since the end of March. Over the past few weeks, it has been serving free hot meals out of our state-of-the-art Evening Standard food truck to vulnerable people across the capital.

On Christmas Day and Boxing Day, they will be cooking and serving nutritious food outside the kitchen at Westminster’s London Scottish House to anyone in need.

Volunteer Naomi Clucas and With Compassion’s Leon Aarts at London Scottish House, where free meals will be offered to anyone in need at Christmas.

food compassion.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Even the Queen, in her Christmas message, praised the great British spirit and diversity of the volunteers, and all those who have stepped up to the mark, to help others during this pandemic. Well done to them all. The true spirit of Christmas and being British.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
This is not just a British problem , Efforts like this are going on Worldwide.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Even the Queen, in her Christmas message, praised the great British spirit and diversity of the volunteers, and all those who have stepped up to the mark, to help others during this pandemic. Well done to them all. The true spirit of Christmas and being British.
Having read the nasty .comments which others have written on here which are far more racist than any i have seen from TwoWales ,i think they should feel ashamed and they are definitely a disgrace to this Cosmopolitan society which we are proud to have here. Keep posting TW and damn those who one can only say are pathetic shadows of true Brits ! I`m disgusted but not surprised by their comments .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is not just a British problem , Efforts like this are going on Worldwide.

Hi Poco, exactly. Please share anything you find. Actions like these gladdens a heart. Isn't it fantastic what we can do in the face of awfulness. Together makes us stronger.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having read the nasty .comments which others have written on here which are far more racist than any i have seen from TwoWales ,i think they should feel ashamed and they are definitely a disgrace to this Cosmopolitan society which we are proud to have here. Keep posting TW and damn those who one can only say are pathetic shadows of true Brits ! I`m disgusted but not surprised by their comments .

I agree Hells. Not one of my posts are/is racist. I was ignoring the 'anger/lies and personal attacks' and not replying to it or them. My post/s are for those who can see how diverse and cosmopolitan we (and many other countries) are. In the UK, as that was my OP, our acceptance, our openness, our ability to help others who need help, including ourselves, is part of what makes us great, not only as a country, but as humanity. Together we are stronger. Diversity makes us strong. I am so proud to be part of it all.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

Diversity is killing the British spirit not enhancing it. The sooner you accept that the better.

L

Lancashire

Funny how you didn’t post anything about Captain Tom, or any of the many thousands of white ppl that have done so much during this pandemic. Just carry on hating the white British public why don’t you.

That musta hurt. He’s white.

Diversity is killing the British spirit not enhancing it. The sooner you accept that the better.

Being proud of being British.

Why has this creepy racist lowlife not been perma banned from this site?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can either of you absolute feckwits show where anything I posted was racist? If you are going to accuse someone as least provide evidence.
Wake up Bad. YOU are providing your own evidence ! It`s people like you who led to the start of WW2 and the eventual outcome .

L

Lancashire

The only war he's fought is making sure he has his shoes on the right way.

While he spews his racist garbage and then whines endlessly about "freedom of speech". As well as being sly it is actually extremely abusive.

B

Bad_Influence

The only war he's fought is making sure he has his shoes on the right way.

While he spews his racist garbage and then whines endlessly about "freedom of speech". As well as being sly it is actually extremely abusive.

If everyone was like you, Hells and TwoWhales there wouldn’t have been a WW2 cos England would have just rolled over and shown your bellies.

L

Lancashire

Like I have said previously. The man just gives me the creeps. When he isn't doing a sh** impersonation of Alf Garnett he types as if he has served in the British Armed Forces and is a combat veteran. When in reality he is just the office pest who never gets invited to Christmas parties, Covid or no Covid.

B

Bad_Influence

Like I have said previously. The man just gives me the creeps. When he isn't doing a sh** impersonation of Alf Garnett he types as if he has served in the British Armed Forces and is a combat veteran. When in reality he is just the office pest who never gets invited to Christmas parties, Covid or no Covid.

Pmsfl. You think you know so much about me

L

Lancashire

Then he does that creepy "you think you know all about me" with a creepy laugh because like a typical psychopath he really does assume he is that important and when in fact people avoid these boards because his purple gammon faced angry bile is ever-present.

Back