Any relationship problems male or female i shall try my best to answer any lol

I dont have any cos i cant be arsed with blokes ....next lmao
lmfaooooooooooooooooooo u need help

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Everyone has, or has had, relationship problems with people of either gender, which, oddly enough, would have been a far more interesting topic to discuss in the first place.
Personally, I'd refer people to a qualified and authorised relationship counsellor than recommend someone from a chat room for advice or guidance on relationship issues.
Having said that, I've seen some individuals in chat rooms that would definitely be ideal candidates for a proper counsellor.
:rolleyes:

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I did watch the sun-setting once, we had all truanted but got our ass beat that night. Still,didn't that sun look good going down, it was worth it. That to me is a good relationship. Damn, it was worth it...in English i guess what I am saying is: relationship problem is when that relationship has gone.

S

Steven56

I believe in any relationship or marriage it's very important before you go to sleep tell that special someone that you love them. Do not go to sleep carrying anger, hatered inside. Tomorrow is another day, another beginning ensure that day starts off nicely by the words you said the night before.

Jackfrost

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I believe in any relationship or marriage it's very important before you go to sleep tell that special someone that you love them. Do not go to sleep carrying anger, hatered inside. Tomorrow is another day, another beginning ensure that day starts off nicely by the words you said the night before.

I agree steven

JaymiCB73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Everyone has, or has had, relationship problems with people of either gender, which, oddly enough, would have been a far more interesting topic to discuss in the first place.
Personally, I'd refer people to a qualified and authorised relationship counsellor than recommend someone from a chat room for advice or guidance on relationship issues.
Having said that, I've seen some individuals in chat rooms that would definitely be ideal candidates for a proper counsellor.

Surely you’re able to counsel.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

You're supposed to comment on a quote outside of the quote itself. Not within it.
I almost missed your response, which would certainly have been a traumatic experience for me.
:eek:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Its probably best not to try and understand it, it will blow your mind lol...
WP Just so you know I was being sarcastic there!

Well, there's always a first time for everything, Clarity. :)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

Arsed with. Or arsed by? (just 'asking for a friend', of course).

Back