Phrases which irritate me .Do you have any?

B

Bad_Influence

seee you had to take it to a creepy place ffs ........

with your scary arse clown pic and now you're screen shotting.... dude I thought you were normal :D:D:D

What the feck gave you that idea? Never have I claimed normality (there’s far too much evidence contrary to that).
But don’t you dare have a go at Pennywise, he is just misunderstood cos he employed and disreputable PR company. :D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
OMG you mentioned the Clown Pic .....

*Leaves*

Run for your life.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No they don't but should ,

It is unacceptable and as ridiculous as ppl saying " Please ask before PMing me"

The message sent to you in Private needs to remain exactly that , Naming and shaming as you put it is a breach of the privacy we offer and also causes tension in the room it's performed in ,

It is a service we offer ,

Also ,

You do not even need to read any PM sent to you ,

When highlighted in the top bar you can close this without even reading it (Seems simple to me)

Again i advise against "Naming and shaming"

If it's abusive , report it.
The voice of reason at last ! aftre this site has been hijacked by personal messages :) .Do`nt worry ,i`m not complaining .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Asking someone to politely join you in conversation in the room is totally fine and nobody could have an issue with that ,

It's the " Oi *Guest_Username* I didn't give you permission to PM , You are a fcuking cnut "

It's this kind of outburst we don't want mainly because new users joining will be horrified and not feel very welcome.

Everything has context :)
I don`t know why you keep trying to explain it to him .He`s either being deliberately irritating to you or just plain thick !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
staying away from nastiness, which has started again. People are sad little bullies. Hope you're well. :)
There are not many members on this site as decent as you are Biz. A few others have come and gone for the same reason as you but i hope you return sometimes ?. x

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What the feck gave you that idea? Never have I claimed normality (there’s far too much evidence contrary to that).
But don’t you dare have a go at Pennywise, he is just misunderstood cos he employed and disreputable PR company. :D:D:D

lmao yeah I went there with the clown!! ffs - I'm misunderstood.... he's creepy :p

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I don`t know why you keep trying to explain it to him .He`s either being deliberately irritating to you or just plain thick !

I'm sure we did this already ?

Nobody was Irritating It was an informative conversation ,

Put ya fcukin wooden spoon away Mildred x

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm sure we did this already ?

Nobody was Irritating It was an informative conversation ,

Put ya fcukin wooden spoon away Mildred x
It seems to have taken a long time to get your information to register ? Sorry if i was breaking up a good friendship :)

Back