For the Gaiety of the Nation.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hope you enjoyed him whilst he was at the top of his form.
He was, I believe, the only man who could win us Brexit, then he won an election and rid us of the threat of a Marxist takeover.
Not a bad CV...Job well done.
I think he then fell out of love with the job, at much the same time he went down with Coronavirus.
His absences from Westminster, his poor performances and obvious boredom for the job became, er, obvious.
I believe this is his nature. His one desire to be PM, once it came to him, was not what he expected...and certainly not an epidemic.
He is now complaining that he is unable to fund his many wives, ex wives and children on the incomes he earns. No wonder his mind is less on the job than on his personal problems.
He may yet win a second term as PM.
We shall see if the old magic returns.

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Poor Boris, he is damned if he does and he is damned if he doesn't! :) However, he did achieve what he promised but no one expected what came next with the Covid 19 situation! Whilst I agree lockdown measures could have been made earlier and the easing of restrictions were also far too early, thus allowing the R numbers to rise again, however, it is not his fault that there are many people including those that are involved in government who act like idiots and do not take the situation seriously enough. This situation is unprecedented and we only have history books on how to deal with epidemics or pandemics, so mistakes are bound to happen, remember Boris and the government are only human!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
" We shall see if the old magic returns."

If PMQ today is anything to go by ... he has his mojo back!

Back