MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The Definition

de•bate dĭ-bāt′

• intransitive verb
    To consider something; deliberate.
  • intransitive verb
    To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
  • intransitive verb
    To engage in a formal discussion or argument. synonym: discuss.

Just Saying

There are a few chatters on the forums that clearly do not understand what a debate is either to dumb or clearly just here to derail threads and have been doing it for years.

Yes debates threads can diverge a little from the main subject or topics at times but when you get serial posters clearly here just to spam responses (even on multiple accounts) to derail a thread or attack someone else's statements or views without explaining their own. They are clearly not here for debate or lack the ability too.

'well you are wrong'
'this is propaganda'
'you are just stupid i don't need to explain myself'
'I am not explaining my views yours are just s***''
'I'm not going to explain my views to you'
or just simply randomly posting something completely unrelated in anyway to the original topic

Comments like these clearly show they are not interested in 'debate' they are just typing meaningless one line platitudes in many cases either lack the ability to break down a topic or clearly just spamming out of habit.

I personally don't care what they type on the forums but in the debate section I think the majority of people here are looking for debate in good faith and a few idiots attempt to ruin it.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

The Definition

de•bate dĭ-bāt′

• intransitive verb
  • intransitive verb
  • intransitive verb

Just Saying

There are a few chatters on the forums that clearly do not understand what a debate is either to dumb or clearly just here to derail threads and have been doing it for years.

Yes threads can diverge a little from the main subject or topics at times but when you get serial posters clearly here just to spam responses (even on multiple accounts) to derail a thread or attack someone else's statements or views without explaining their own they are clearly not here for debate or lack the ability too.

'well you are wrong'
'this is propaganda'

Comments like these clearly show they are not interested in 'debate' they are just typing meaningless one line platitudes in many cases either lack the ability to break down a topic or clearly just spamming out of habit.

I personally don't care what they type on the forums but in the debate section I think the majority of people here are looking for debate in good faith and a few idiots attempt to ruin it.

Did you mean “TOO dumb”?
Jeez you couldn’t make it up.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did you mean “TOO dumb”?
Jeez you couldn’t make it up.

Well you are one of the dumb people I refer too yes

mass spammer, no views or opinions, and states that he doesn't have to explain his own views in a debate lol

there are a few others like you as well

B

Bad_Influence

Well you are one of the dumb people I refer too yes

mass spammer no views or opinions and states that he doesn't have to explain his views there are a few others like you as well

But at least I can use punctuation eh?

B

Bad_Influence

Oh and by the way, have you come up with a viable alternative to capitalism yet? You’ve had long enough to think about it.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

No you didn’t. You came up with other economic standards but even you admitted they weren’t viable here. Try again.

B

Bad_Influence

And again, non that would be viable or socially accepted in this country. Even you said your option could only work short term here then “another” would develop. WHAT other? Answer the original question please.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And again, non that would be viable or socially accepted in this country. Even you said your option could only work short term here then “another” would develop. WHAT other? Answer the original question please.

I answered you previously on that thread

It's why I ignore or try too as I have you blocked but still your ***** comments when the site logs me out. You spam every single thread of mine with topics I already wasted my time with you on in another thread you attempted to derail as I said in the title you are not here for debate you are only here to spam. If you was here to debate you would of stated why you thought I was wrong on any of my threads and stated your position or why you disagree with me and break down why but you never do.

You lack the cognitive ability too
General intelligence too
and clearly do not even understand what the definition of debate is

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

I answered you previously on that thread

It's why I ignore or try too but you spam every single thread of mine with topics I already wasted my time with you on as I said in the title you are not here for debate you are only here to spam. If you was here to debate you would of stated why you thought I was wrong on any of my threads and stated your position or why you disagree with me but you never do.

Still no answer then? If you are going to start a forum crying about users of the debate forums it’s not smart to be so myopic and narrow-minded. But hey, enjoy yourself.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You have the iq of someone at 90 max

I told you numerous times I see no point in having discourse with you

You only spam and haven't gone into depth on any of my threads you claim to disagree with me on or even break it down with a reasonable and well thought out critique. You don't offer me anything

I only show respect to those that show respect for a debate and are actually here to share views I couldn't care less if they disagree with me if they have a decent argument against me as those are the best debates or conversations

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Definition

de•bate dĭ-bāt′

• intransitive verb
  • intransitive verb
  • intransitive verb

Just Saying

Yes debates threads can diverge a little from the main subject or topics at times but when you get serial posters clearly here just to spam responses (even on multiple accounts) to derail a thread or attack someone else's statements or views without explaining their own. They are clearly not here for debate or lack the ability too.

'well you are wrong'
'this is propaganda'
'I'm not going to explain my views to you'

ERM we no fools nor are we dumb we just like a giggle now and again and diverge a lot. but ppl read and laugh then get back to point .
we all entitled to an opinion as much as the next person .
didt realise you was the head of it all

B

Bad_Influence

And still no answer, you just once again claim to know things you have no idea about.
When you can answer my question I may be inclined to answer yours, but then again....

And don’t worry about my intelligence, especially if you think chatting nonsense about philosophy or about your hatred of the western world, are the criteria on which the IQ level is based.

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
well you are both clearly showing you have no understanding what a debate is

wasn't you trying to derail a thread the other day about government policy and started randomly posting about food on that thread?

Last edited:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
well you are both clearly showing you have no understanding what a debate is

wasn't you trying to derail a thread the other day about government policy and started positing about food?
we clearly do know
i wont be told what one is by a person whose younger than my knickers

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
we clearly do know
i wont be told what one is by a person whose younger than my knickers

yes but it's idiotic and disrespectful to the original poster and the thread in general

i kinda set up this thread just to see who knows what a debate means and who doesn't

which you and your multi accounting weirdo spammer friend is clearly showing

Last edited:

Azzbo

Staff member
Reaction score

You lack the cognitive ability too
General intelligence too
and clearly do not even understand what the definition of debate is

You have the iq of someone at 90 max

I gave many I did an entire thread on why I dislike Liberal Capitalism you idiot lol
as usual you derail again dumb as a lamppost with no self awareness whatsoever

MrFaustian

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

All opinions

shame people can't state their own and only can copy and paste mine

i've told him many time not post on my debate threads as clearly hasn't grasped the concept of what a 'debate' is

Back