Try again. So it begins.

B

Bad_Influence

The Premier League have, this morning, begun it’s predictable back-tracking and attempting to distance itself from the BLM movement after the political group stated its claim to want to defund the police and end capitalism, and also got involved in the Israel/Palestine issue. The Liebour leader has also back-tracked (I bet he regrets taking a knee).
It’s going to be fun watching the BBC and Sky stuttering around trying to justify their stance over the last few weeks, and listening to people trying to pretend they thought that BLM were simply an anti-racism group.
I hope that those at Burnley FC come out and admit they screwed up when they called the WLM banner “offensive”, and Ben Mee takes TWO knees and begs for forgiveness for his puerile comments after the match and also recently regarding his “pride” at the support he says he has received. (Strange that he omitted to mention that he’s not so chuffed at the death threats he also got after his comments).
Fun times ahead methinks

B

Bad_Influence

Deja vu!, save your energy, just share music, showcase your taste, or post boring mundane stuff, best way, stay safe!

I only reposted so I could delete the nonsense Altair had added. :D:D

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And this is the problem, right? The people who know about these organisations and what they're about, have attempted to expose them so that people understand what they do, and what they stand for. Since the whole BLM organisation has resurfaced in the MSM, they have time and time again exposed themselves for what they actually are about. And it certainly is not an organisation that supports black lives or black businesses.
So you'll find all these companies and giant corporations who've supported this organisation without doing their own research, suddenly backtrack when they realise how extreme these types of groups really are.

B

Bad_Influence

It’s quite simple, if BLM really cared they would be campaigning for all those starving in certain African countries, not crying about a few bad words spoken to kids that get new Nikes every time there’s a protest. Apparently, according to BLM, only SOME black lives matter, those who can earn them money or brownie points with the media.
It’s nothing short of shameful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back