Guys - you WONT believe what happened to me.

Pervbert

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't go into too much detail, because the police are involved and it's still an on-going investigation... but i can share the gist.

So me and the boys were driving back from this festival in Newcastle - an we seen this hitchhiker by the side of the road, with a big sign saying "liverpool" . Now we're still high as frickadoodles, so we thought it'd be funny to pick him up.

it wasn't. My god it wasn't.

He jumped in the car - he stunk. No words can describe how bad he reeked, he just plain and simply ponged.. but that was nothing... he was covered in blood and had this box in his hands.

we were like... wtf.

I'm a bit of a wind-up.. and i was High, so i didn't care - i said to him "eh mate, what's in the box"

he looked me dead in the eye and said:
"Mind ya bloody business"

it sent a shiver down my spine - it was horrible.

anyway, the journey goes on and he starts to open up abit, laughing and stuff - so i tried again "go on mate what's in the box"

he looked at me like i farted at a funeral. dead in the eyes again

My mate pulled the car over and flipped on him and said "listen mate, not being funny or nothing but ya creeping us out, either tell us what's in the box or we're calling the police"

he jumped out the car, infront of moving traffic - nearly got hit by a lorry and looked at us;

he ran off, and i swear down... i couldn't believe it - he stepped straight into a car - It sent him flying - we know he went to hozzy, but have no idea about his condition.

the weirdest part about all this though, is he actually left the box in the car.
we couldn't believe it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Are you and that other troll Gdzsgdgdgdgdyzgygygygyzzygygyz related?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I can't go into too much detail, because the police are involved and it's still an on-going investigation... but i can share the gist.

So me and the boys were driving back from this festival in Newcastle - an we seen this hitchhiker by the side of the road, with a big sign saying "liverpool" . Now we're still high as frickadoodles, so we thought it'd be funny to pick him up.

it wasn't. My god it wasn't.

He jumped in the car - he stunk. No words can describe how bad he reeked, he just plain and simply ponged.. but that was nothing... he was covered in blood and had this box in his hands.

we were like... wtf.

I'm a bit of a wind-up.. and i was High, so i didn't care - i said to him "eh mate, what's in the box"

he looked me dead in the eye and said:

it sent a shiver down my spine - it was horrible.

anyway, the journey goes on and he starts to open up abit, laughing and stuff - so i tried again "go on mate what's in the box"

he looked at me like i farted at a funeral. dead in the eyes again

My mate pulled the car over and flipped on him and said "listen mate, not being funny or nothing but ya creeping us out, either tell us what's in the box or we're calling the police"

he jumped out the car, infront of moving traffic - nearly got hit by a lorry and looked at us;

he ran off, and i swear down... i couldn't believe it - he stepped straight into a car - It sent him flying - we know he went to hozzy, but have no idea about his condition.

the weirdest part about all this though, is he actually left the box in the car.
we couldn't believe it.

Next we'll be starting a 'Jackanory' thread!!! :eek:

Reaction score
He left the box in the car and you didn't open it?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey those hitchikers are dead friendly arent they, drove past 6 today, all gave me the thumbs up.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tip for male hitchikers.
Buy a long blonde wig, and from afar, male drivers will think you are a women and stop.
Stockings and suspenders, and make up are up to you.
Almost getting buggered in a lay by in towcester is a small price to pay.

Back