This is highly unusual

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
:( Not one Gay has stopped off at Forums to leave a message or post ! They arent even Moaning about this or that! Are there even any Gays on site?? Bless and much love :rolleyes:o_O

J

JustinCredible

:( Not one Gay has stopped off at Forums to leave a message or post ! They arent even Moaning about this or that! Are there even any Gays on site?? Bless and much love :rolleyes:o_O
Maybe they just want to keep their sexuality to themselves or have found nothing here worth commenting on so far. All are welcome here the more the merrier!

Why98

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm gay but I'm not out yet I'm 20 years old.. Family doesn't like gays so it's difficult to be out

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm gay but I'm not out yet I'm 20 years old.. Family doesn't like gays so it's difficult to be out

I'm sorry to read that. I think we should all be accepting of who people are, regardless of sexual orientation.

Lee69lee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im new here,,50 yr old straight but very curious and want to explore and experience ,,but always respectful

Lee69lee

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No offence taken and i appreciate what you say.as i said,i respect always so i apologise for my thread.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I dont recall posting this !!! someone may have hacked me !!

Chrisssy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I so agree with you, can't find any gay or lesbian ladies to talk to, feel like giving this site up..xx

Back