Preppers

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I am a prepper and am curious to know who here are also, or those interested in prepping for when the "sh** hits the fan".

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Haven’t you learned anything Dove? Comments like that will have the supermarkets running out of loo roll again. :D:D:D:D Lol
seems like a dejavu...lol Gawd I wish I had stock in toilet paper !

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am prepared for a 2nd round I got lots of bog roll , pasta and toms. just need a shelter to hide a man whose lost all his reasons .

TacoBelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I've always been interested in prepping and offgrid living, and have a stockpile, but I mostly claim that's from couponing as a hobby. Lol

Maggie681

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I been a prepper since I was a child because back then my parents thought the world would end. My man's mother was the same so to be honest we are proving right now you can live on less and still enjoy life as best as you can.

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
I been a prepper since I was a child because back then my parents thought the world would end. My man's mother was the same so to be honest we are proving right now you can live on less and still enjoy life as best as you can.
oh I totally agree .. I love camping and if that's what it take when the sh** hits the fan so be it ! my problem will be prescriptions. Going to have to learn to live without them.

Maggie681

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
oh I totally agree .. I love camping and if that's what it take when the sh** hits the fan so be it ! my problem will be prescriptions. Going to have to learn to live without them.
Oh I miss camping Dove and I can't wait to go camping again and yes I been thinking of packing up a bike and just ride into the sunset with no return address as this mess is just getting insanely crazy and evil. Message me about what you are taking I am super clued up how to use alternative if I can help I will.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always been a prepper, at least in my mind I have. Head full of plans for the big day, mostly tins of beans and spam.
Too old for all that now. Have to hope things carry on for a bit longer.

Back