I'm bored!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And how is that possible?
The world is in lockdown, civilisation is crumbling, hundreds of thousands are dying, governments are in panic mode, recriminations are imminent, there is no end to it in sight...how can I be bored?
It must be the media. There is no news now but Corona news. On TV Radio, in the press it is all corona. We have, I have , had it up to my eye-balls.
I think that most of us will have the gist of it by now, is this relentless drive to make us do things that were unthinkable a few months ago necessary?
Those that chose to digress will always digress; you cannot argue with idiots. Most of us will fight it with common sense.
Are we not now in danger of becoming too blase' about the whole thing?
Is the relentless Covid message not driving us to......ennui?
Ah! Well......now what???

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
And how is that possible?
The world is in lockdown, civilisation is crumbling, hundreds of thousands are dying, governments are in panic mode, recriminations are imminent, there is no end to it in sight...how can I be bored?
It must be the media. There is no news now but Corona news. On TV Radio, in the press it is all corona. We have, I have , had it up to my eye-balls.
I think that most of us will have the gist of it by now, is this relentless drive to make us do things that were unthinkable a few months ago necessary?
Those that chose to digress will always digress; you cannot argue with idiots. Most of us will fight it with common sense.
Are we not now in danger of becoming too blase' about the whole thing?
Is the relentless Covid message not driving us to......ennui?
Ah! Well......now what???
Boringgggggg init. Try knitting or something to pass the time. I made a lovely scarf once had more holes in it than it was supposed to but passed the time on :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Boringgggggg init. Try knitting or something to pass the time. I made a lovely scarf once had more holes in it than it was supposed to but passed the time on :)

Knitting? You'll be asking me to hoover next!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Passes Dong a feather duster.. There you go do what you will with it. lol...

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well, I was told to do with it what I will!.
So I did...… and like I said it...…!

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Ah! Now, that depends upon many things.
If it's the Mrs then probably. If it's advice to 'be alert,; then I will be alert...even for ticklesticks.
Good answer. Always do what the Mrs says lol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
b**** do what your told you do fir wiggy :p

Back