COVID

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Covid ! can it be spread by chem-trails? i believe it can and was and is !

B

Bad_Influence

No... just no. Next you will be wearing a tinfoil hat and blaming 5G... It's a virus... it mutates... no conspiracy... just biology.

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Bad_Influence i know you are gonna state "it is what it is" but how bout if not Chinese then Russian spread of virus?

B

Bad_Influence

Bad_Influence i know you are gonna state "it is what it is" but how bout if not Chinese then Russian spread of virus?

Why is there a need to lay blame? What can be gained? If it were to be proven that one country of another started this virus what do you think will be done about it?

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Well hells bells ya have a point there Mister Bad ! but we still need to know so that we can be better prepared for the next inevitable germ , dont ya think?:):rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Well hells bells ya have a point there Mister Bad ! but we still need to know so that we can be better prepared for the next inevitable germ , dont ya think?:):rolleyes:

I think it’s almost impossible to prepare for every eventuality. Be it a virus, a natural disaster, or anything that is a threat to humanity. Yes we should do what we can but it stuns me that a need for blame exists (even if it means people will invent stupid conspiracy theories- I offer the 5G link as one example).
If the much-expected asteroid finally arrives and wipes out the vast majority of animal life, some will still want to apportion blame. lol.

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Seriously, have ya ever heard of "germ warfare"?

B

Bad_Influence

Seriously, have ya ever heard of "germ warfare"?

Of course. And biological warfare. But knowing they are real doesn’t mean that Covid 19 is an example. Or are you going to claim the Black Death, Malaria, Spanish Flu were man-made too?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I do believe [ been explained to me] That the animal source of Covid-19 has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there. Poor Batty get blame for lots of things eg: iEbola, HIV and rabies..

yes i looked it up and that what i read. interesting article

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes! Someone dropped a petri dish in a laboratory in a far away land.
The contents clung to his trousers... and prospered.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Has to be said though that it is not looking good for China!
First, there is the suspicion that it is all their fault, secondly there is the tardiness they showed in revealing it to the wider world and thirdly, they are selling duff PPE to other countries.
Do you see an agenda here?

Back