Words ending in "ion"

B

Bad_Influence

Why? What wasn't the original question.

(But basically ANY word that ends in 'tion'.... there will be thousands I'd think.)

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why? What wasn't the original question.

(But basically ANY word that ends in 'tion'.... there will be thousands I'd think.)

tion, let's see if that's right and let's see how many people said it, here's your red line

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Albion Bullion castration devotion emotion frustration gestation hominization isolation
junction Klion lionisation motivation notation oration petition question rotation saturation temptation urination vocation er etc! :)

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
how many words can you think of that end in ion?
Unusually, I completely agree with Bad_Influence. You asked how many words, not examples of words, which would be ridiculous to even bother naming.
If you wish to play 'games' then ask something that will actually test people and offer a challenge, not something so utterly pointless!

D

Deadpool

Im just here to sing Bob Marley.
Im gonna be i(r)on like a lion, in zion

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unusually, I completely agree with Bad_Influence. You asked how many words, not examples of words, which would be ridiculous to even bother naming.
If you wish to play 'games' then ask something that will actually test people and offer a challenge, not something so utterly pointless!
I see what you and Bad mean, of course. But I also realise that the original post MEANT to phrase it so that we'd try to come up with a range of words ending in '-ion'. Sometimes we don't proofread here. I think it was meant as some lighthearted entertainment and the poor guy wishes he hadn't bothered...:(

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

you watch xander's show on bbc1 so you knew quite well what I meant

Back