Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
F u c k the premiship
more things to worry about than rich buggers

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've heard quite a bit of moaning from NHS staff of late, On the news this morning some nurse was complaining about construction workers having the nerve to use the tube! Speaking of nurses, when I worked nights one staff nurse was on her phone so much she used to bring her charger in with her. :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

I've heard quite a bit of moaning from NHS staff of late, On the news this morning some nurse was complaining about construction workers having the nerve to use the tube! Speaking of nurses, when I worked nights one staff nurse was on her phone so much she used to bring her charger in with her. :rolleyes:

Unless they are building hospitals, construction workers should be staying home. Too many are just making excuses now and the gov't will have to step in to prevent these selfish b'stards thinking the rules only apply to everyone else. It's not just them they are putting at risk, it's their families and eventually everyone else.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Unless they are building hospitals, construction workers should be staying home. Too many are just making excuses now and the gov't will have to step in to prevent these selfish b'stards thinking the rules only apply to everyone else. It's not just them they are putting at risk, it's their families and eventually everyone else.

I saw someone a few doors down from me having work done in his house with a couple of builders in there. What don't these people understand about self-isolation? How authoritarian does the government have to get with this. Because people were not listening and heading to the parks where many are gathered, on nice sunny days with their kids, we will only see more draconian measures in place if people still fail to listen to government advice.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

I saw someone a few doors down from me having work done in his house with a couple of builders in there. What don't these people understand about self-isolation? How draconian do the government have to get with this. Because people were not listening and heading to the parks where many are gathered, on nice sunny days with their kids, we will only see more draconian measures in place if people still fail to listen to government advice.

These people will only learn when one of their immediate family dies from the virus. It's selfish and shameful the way they are effectively sticking two fingers up to people working fecking hard to save lives. :mad::mad::(:(

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Kepa, Kyle Walker, LaPorte, Stones, Vertonghen, Bruno Fernandes, David Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero, Vardy

G

Glasgowgent55

Kepa, Kyle Walker, LaPorte, Stones, Vertonghen, Bruno Fernandes, David Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero, Vardy
how can someone who’s only played 5 games be in team of year ! oh wait he plays for man utd lol Laporte injured most of season and even then stones hardly played a game !!!!! Runaway leaders Liverpool and not 1 player in team of year .

B

Bad_Influence

how can someone who’s only played 5 games be in team of year ! oh wait he plays for man utd lol Laporte injured most of season and even then stones hardly played a game !!!!! Runaway leaders Liverpool and not 1 player in team of year .

You do remember that Fernandes had already played plenty of games for Sporting before he joined Untied?

Dantheman

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

de bruyne's the best midfielder in the league

Back