How do I insert a picture please

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hiya. Scroll to the top of this page and look right... you should see your name. Hover over it and a list should appear. Click on 'Avatar' on this list. Then just hit 'Browse' and choose a pic from your computer. (If you want to put a profile picture up, that is!) Good luck xxx

DancingByMyself

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hiya. Scroll to the top of this page and look right... you should see your name. Hover over it and a list should appear. Click on 'Avatar' on this list. Then just hit 'Browse' and choose a pic from your computer. (If you want to put a profile picture up, that is!) Good luck xxx

munchies

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes before you can put up a profile picture please :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes before you can put up a profile picture please :)
how long a piece of string they not saying from what i gather depends on how much input you have here .
read
Feature Restrictions on forum.

Jennilin11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Expect in order to keep baddies out the goodies have to delay the process !

B

Bad_Influence

One minute I think you are a goody , then you have historically said something that indicates baddie ... reserving judgement

That's probably very smart. I guess which side I'm on depends on who you ask. :D

Back