Profile pics

Mistina

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone tell me how to display my profile pic? It says I don’t have permission...

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Hi. Can anyone tell me how to display my profile pic? It says I don’t have permission...

Should be easy but have been recent new guidelines for newbies, stick with it, am sure ya will get around to it.
Usually its easy on ya home profile page … click where it shows the 'camera' on the blank background n upload but for some its taking a while to be able to, good luck xx

P

PokerplayerAA

vitriolicv, hi
How long do us newbies have to wait untill we are granted permission to veiw profiles again. As you can seem at one point I was allowed to veiw and now I cant. Just wandering how long I need to wait. Thankyou

Mistina

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Should be easy but have been recent new guidelines for newbies, stick with it, am sure ya will get around to it.
Usually its easy on ya home profile page … click where it shows the 'camera' on the blank background n upload but for some its taking a while to be able to, good luck xx
Thankyou :) xx

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
vitriolicv, hi
How long do us newbies have to wait untill we are granted permission to veiw profiles again. As you can seem at one point I was allowed to veiw and now I cant. Just wandering how long I need to wait. Thankyou

go read this in the site news.
Feature Restrictions

catpaws

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
go read this in the site news.
Feature Restrictions
lol megs every time i read it i get bored half way lol been told to make comments on here to help them decide when i can put profile pic up

catpaws

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
must admit if i knew all this was going to happen i wouldnt have changed me nickname lol

munchies

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im waiting with you catpaws , lets see who gets there first :)

Back