For Britain banned from Twitter. Right or wrong?

B

BritpopJunkie

I never heard of For Britain as a political party. She doesn't say many constructive things, a typical youtube moan, so how are we supposed to decide, Altair!

I did however do a little bit of homework and this is their attack on the Labour party "Unlike other mainstream parties like the UK Labour Party or other nationalist parties that are happy to support or turn a blind eye to racism, sexism and most well documented Anti-Semitism, we wish to ensure that we are the party that says NO to such extremist views."

The thing about anti-semitism in the Labour party is a myth. What is true is many Labour MPs will not support the Israeli government which is because of it's treatment of arabs in Israel and war on their neighbours, Palestine. If you can find a source to the contrary, please prove me wrong.

Other political parties /have/ been caught being racist, many Tory MPs quoted in comments about black people and other minorities.

Two more points about their website:

1) As far as social inclusion goes - a photo of more than a hundred people, all of white-british appearance on the front pages of their website.

2) The site is full of blown up islamophobia outright. It doesn't aim for the "extremist" muslim (who wouldn't) but seems aggressive towards all muslims, everywhere. Which is wrong.

That's my analysis of For Britain. I didn't see the tweet they were banned for I can't seem to find it.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I never heard of For Britain as a political party. She doesn't say many constructive things, a typical youtube moan, so how are we supposed to decide, Altair!

I did however do a little bit of homework and this is their attack on the Labour party "Unlike other mainstream parties like the UK Labour Party or other nationalist parties that are happy to support or turn a blind eye to racism, sexism and most well documented Anti-Semitism, we wish to ensure that we are the party that says NO to such extremist views."

The thing about anti-semitism in the Labour party is a myth. What is true is many Labour MPs will not support the Israeli government which is because of it's treatment of arabs in Israel and war on their neighbours, Palestine. If you can find a source to the contrary, please prove me wrong.

Other political parties /have/ been caught being racist, many Tory MPs quoted in comments about black people and other minorities.

1) As far as social inclusion goes - a photo of more than a hundred people, all of white-british appearance on the front pages of their website.

2) The site is full of blown up islamophobia outright. It doesn't aim for the "extremist" muslim (who wouldn't) but seems aggressive towards all muslims, everywhere. Which is wrong.

That's my analysis of For Britain. I didn't see the tweet they were banned for I can't seem to find it.

Very well...

Good post. I like your views and your analysis..:)

TriggerPoint

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Where?
I've just been on their site and don't see that.

Perhaps you should ask the millions of people that have been killed, subjugated and oppressed throughout the centuries under Islam (and are still continuing to be) about whether they're all Islamophobic, you low educated ignorant moron.

Christians, for example, are the most persecuted group in the world right now and are constantly facing persecution to near genocidal levels in the Middle East and North Africa - having to endure mass violence through being attacked, killed, bombed and raped and abducted (for the women) on a regular basis.

BBC.jpg

"According to Open Doors’ World Watch List 2019, which surveys the 50 nations where Christians are most persecuted, “Islamic oppression continues to impact millions of Christians.” In seven of the absolute worst ten nations, “Islamic oppression” is the cause of persecution. “This means, for millions of Christians—particularly those who grew up Muslim or were born into Muslim families—openly following Jesus can have painful consequences,” including death."

Among the worst persecutors are those that rule according to Islamic law, or Sharia. In Afghanistan (ranked #2), “Christianity is not permitted to exist,” says the WWL 2019, because it “is an Islamic state by constitution, which means government officials, ethnic group leaders, religious officials and citizens are hostile toward” Christians. Similarly, in Somalia, (#3), “The Christian community is small and under constant threat of attack. Sharia law and Islam are enshrined in the country’s constitution, and the persecution of Christians almost always involves violence.” In Iran (#9), “society is governed by Islamic law, which means the rights and professional possibilities for Christians are heavily restricted.”

38 of the 50 nations making the WWL 2019 are Muslim majority.

Very well...

Good post. I like your views and your analysis..:)

You would, because you're as ignorant and moronic as he is.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
N
Where?
I've just been on their site and don't see that.

Perhaps you should ask the millions of people that have been killed, subjugated and oppressed throughout the centuries under Islam (and are still continuing to be) about whether they're all Islamophobic, you low educated ignorant moron.

Christians, for example, are the most persecuted group in the world right now and are constantly facing persecution to near genocidal levels in the Middle East and North Africa - having to endure mass violence through being attacked, killed, bombed and raped and abducted (for the women) on a regular basis.

View attachment 1015

"According to Open Doors’ World Watch List 2019, which surveys the 50 nations where Christians are most persecuted, “Islamic oppression continues to impact millions of Christians.” In seven of the absolute worst ten nations, “Islamic oppression” is the cause of persecution. “This means, for millions of Christians—particularly those who grew up Muslim or were born into Muslim families—openly following Jesus can have painful consequences,” including death."

Among the worst persecutors are those that rule according to Islamic law, or Sharia. In Afghanistan (ranked #2), “Christianity is not permitted to exist,” says the WWL 2019, because it “is an Islamic state by constitution, which means government officials, ethnic group leaders, religious officials and citizens are hostile toward” Christians. Similarly, in Somalia, (#3), “The Christian community is small and under constant threat of attack. Sharia law and Islam are enshrined in the country’s constitution, and the persecution of Christians almost always involves violence.” In Iran (#9), “society is governed by Islamic law, which means the rights and professional possibilities for Christians are heavily restricted.”

38 of the 50 nations making the WWL 2019 are Muslim majority.

You would, because you're as ignorant and moronic as he is.

I'm far from ignorant nor am I a Moron. ;)

B

BritpopJunkie

@TriggerPoint I don't know why you insult other members of the board.

This thread started with asking a question about For Britain the political party, I answered honestly and backed up what I said.

For Britain's website (sorry I can't post it somehow, forbritain.uk/we_ve_been_suspended_from_twitter) image relating to the question asked. There are many other images on the site portraying the UK public as very nearly all white, not encouraging for a political party that should allow all British residents to join them!

As for past/present world crisis this wasn't the topic and not what I was talking about. If anything (and you've picked up on history dating back to the dark ages) you seem to bear a grudge against muslims certainly. I think when people are versing opinions such as you it's dangerous and means people will never be able to live in peace. Basically there is no end to it then, ever.

"Millions of people that have been killed, subjugated and oppressed throughout the centuries under Islam"... religious war throughout the history of the world of course is absolutely wrong - but why bring that up? I am wondering, are you christian? You could say there are "more christians" around you - I am not religious in the slightest and it's a mistake in my view to use religious identification for the sake of bashing peaceful Muslims on a message-board or wherever else.

All I can see is your further persecution of people with Islamic religious faith, this is the developed world and a political party here For Britain should have no part to play in spreading hate or giving responsibility to all muslims the wrong doings of extremist or warring factions throughout history. That is basically acting like "a nazi".

In the civilised world people can live in peace. Except for terrorists and extremists and it works pretty well I think.

If you have a point to make fair play, but you sound insulting and angry - you're not following forum etiquette, so don't expect any recognition for what you're posting.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"Now lets not start talking about who killed who." in a Jeremy Clarkson voice

Reckon theres enough blame to go around.

Has the UK changed due to immigration?
If so, has that change been for the good?
If it has demographically changed should we continue to allow immigration at the scale we are?
If we should, how will that affect the voting power of "natural" british if that still exists?

Very complicated questions for which there are many opinions, some facts, but no answers.

Ironically, in the USA, the Black and Hispanic voters, which Democrats have been bringing in for a couple of hundred years, (considering the Democrats wanted slavery), are turning away from the Democratic party.
That may represent a shift in thinking of the "Average" voter, that what they have, they dont want to lose.

Back