I'm been banned from yesterday, cus I posted a funny pic with a kid, the ban came hours later ..

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Enotria

You know NOTHING about ME...I am an Assassin..In a Mask...Let's leave it at that..;)
How I could know ya?? I just said nice avatar .. You also not know me... Does of matter?

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Guys here seem winter , hail, wind rain cold, should be almost summer such a crap!!!

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Question... Changing topic... What really thinks Brits about Brexit?? Is it positive or not??

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The teacher has weekends off, but its 'know' I am no teacher.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OI!
You could always create a thread yourself instead of chipping in with sarcastic comments! but if you're looking for valuable and interesting threads any of my postings to an enquiring mind like yours will surely be absorbing

Supercookie and the forum grammar constabulary could have a field day with that sentence
I only asked you to clarify something because without full stops it wasn't clear to me, gitbagg!:p

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I once posted a pic of myself as a little'un with my childhood fox, Bruce, and was kicked out for three days! I WAS a child of the 70s / 80s and so the clothing, as well as the horrific barnet was offensive so I do understand. I was not an attractive child. My friend Claire and I wrote to Jim'll Fix It once to have it 'fixed' for us to meet Wham! or just George Michael (we stipulated that if only Andrew Ridgeley was available, it was ok, no ta). Happily, my badger's arse looks fixed it so that we weren't selected and we remained unmolested. Winners!BRUCE_LI.jpg

Back