I'm been banned from yesterday, cus I posted a funny pic with a kid, the ban came hours later ..

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are 2 days I'm banned from the chat, my fault was have posted a fun pic, not offesive, just there was a kid into the pic, the others was laughing too cus had nothing weird , or pedo, or something like that, the ban came hours later the post.. Could mods unban me please???

B

Baffled

Joined a week ago and banned already, great! but please don't clog the forum up with ban appeals there's a specific thread for that sort of thing. All these ban appeals are doing is shunting valuable and interesting threads off the main page into the forum twilight zone

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Joined a week ago and banned already, great! but please don't clog the forum up with ban appeals there's a specific thread for that sort of thing. All these ban appeals are doing is shunting valuable and interesting threads off the main page into the forum twilight zone
I must have missed the valuable and interesting thread, let me know when the next one comes along

Reaction score
Others have had the same problem in the past, usually its a 3 day ban. No kiddy stuff even if its funny.

B

Baffled

I must have missed the valuable and interesting thread,
You could always create a thread yourself instead of chipping in with sarcastic comments! but if you're looking for valuable and interesting threads any of my postings to an enquiring mind like yours will surely be absorbing
Thank you.. Just to knoe how much it is long..
Supercookie and the forum grammar constabulary could have a field day with that sentence

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Are 2 days I'm banned from the chat, my fault was have posted a fun pic, not offesive, just there was a kid into the pic, the others was laughing too cus had nothing weird , or pedo, or something like that, the ban came hours later the post.. Could mods unban me please???

Hey i know you lol
I saw the pic and it wasn't offensive but it's in the rules ,
I got banned for the same thing and it was my own son wearing a full facemask lol

I'm on ban 356 last count !
You'll be fine ahahaa

Do something constructive :)

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey i know you lol
I saw the pic and it wasn't offensive but it's in the rules ,
I got banned for the same thing and it was my own son wearing a full facemask lol

I'm on ban 356 last count !
You'll be fine ahahaa

Do something constructive :)
I do every day something constructive like work in a restaurant, study a son, chat relax me... Anyway thank you have a nice day see ya Sunday.

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You could always create a thread yourself instead of chipping in with sarcastic comments! but if you're looking for valuable and interesting threads any of my postings to an enquiring mind like yours will surely be absorbing

Supercookie and the forum grammar constabulary could have a field day with that sentence

"Knoe" was a wrong typo, ps . its not even my first language but thank you to have notice it ...

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Evilbunny, post: 19558, member: 16589"

"Knoe" was a wrong typo, ps . its not even my first language but thank you to have notice it ... Could you teach me??

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Males who pretend to be female, trying to disguise who they are by making out English is their second language, infest internet forums, message board and chatrooms.

I am just glad that females never pretend to be male.

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Males who pretend to be female, trying to disguise who they are by making out English is their second language, infest internet forums, message board and chatrooms.

I am just glad that females never pretend to be male.
Just saying I'm born female, and I will die female I had a labour and cc, so since I'm a mom I consider myself female... Unless I'm Hermaphroditus'.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Funny how 'Some' people's English improves in literally 'moment's'....!

Evilbunny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Lol glad my English its improving, but I still be Italian ... Lol

Back