i was banned friday its now sunday i dont know why im banned ....????

meedurts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
im confused i was banned but not informed why i certainly was not being abusive or suggestive to anyone in the room so remain puzzled as to why i cant get into the site 48 hrs later .......also the message from the mod was not very professional .........believe me it is doubtful said person would call me "son" in any other walk of life.......this was my first time on the site how can i amend my behaviour if im unaware what it is that im supposed to have done . Is this the way the site owner would want a new user to be treated on their first visit , thanks meedurts

meedurts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
whilst my post has been replied to im still unaware as to what it is ive done as i said i was not being abusive to anyone in the room so my question remains how can i amend my behaviour if im unaware what it is im supposed to have done so am i likely to be banned again for just being my usual self its exasperating.
thanks
meedurts

meedurts

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
well here i am still banned no idea why its been over a month nearly im at a loss to understand why ive not been abusive an i dont recall getting caught defecating in anyones handbag an being caught doing so ........anyone know why or what could cause me to be banned for over a month as im clueless as to why im banned

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
im confused i was banned but not informed why i certainly was not being abusive or suggestive to anyone in the room so remain puzzled as to why i cant get into the site 48 hrs later .......also the message from the mod was not very professional .........believe me it is doubtful said person would call me "son" in any other walk of life.......this was my first time on the site how can i amend my behaviour if im unaware what it is that im supposed to have done . Is this the way the site owner would want a new user to be treated on their first visit , thanks meedurts
you need to appeal to the 'i was banned.' thread.with copy of what was said and why u was banned .
good luck

Back