Why won’t it let me use my phone to use chat

Dimples

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey I don’t use a laptop anymore and for some reason it won’t let me use chat on my phone could you please possibly unban my phone from your site so I can use chat on my phone thank you

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I use a desk top... but I know people who do use their phones on here.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
what is it telling you when you try to enter chat on your phone?

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What network are you on ? and have you disabled the child proff lock, this room is rated as 18 +

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Who is this question for ?....Please...!
Pretty much any one having the same problem, some networks auto block all over 18 sites, and if your phone has a child lock you may have to disable it. any way hope this helps. leona

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Pretty much any one having the same problem, some networks auto block all over 18 sites, and if your phone has a child lock you may have to disable it. any way hope this helps. leona

That's to do with YOUR network provider. Not the site. What you need to do is verify you are over 18 with your network provider.

Leona

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That's to do with YOUR network provider. Not the site. What you need to do is verify you are over 18 with your network provider.
The question was WHY cant I log on, not what is the site doing to stop me, hope this clears this up for you. leona

Back