Returning traitors

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No, not people who deserted this chat site and came back!
I'm referring to the people who turned their back on the British way of life and are now crawling back from under the stones they ended up under. should she be allowed back into the UK? Was she ever really pregnant in the first place? It's hard to tell with that get-up she wears. all you seemed to see was her carrying what looked like a bundle of rags, could have been anything and perhaps i'm too suspicious but to lose one child would be unfortunate to lose three is just bloody careless.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm referring to the people who turned their back on the British way of life and are now crawling back from under the stones they ended up under. should she be allowed back into the UK? Was she ever really pregnant in the first place? It's hard to tell with that get-up she wears. all you seemed to see was her carrying what looked like a bundle of rags, could have been anything and perhaps i'm too suspicious but to lose one child would be unfortunate to lose three is just bloody careless.

That always crossed my mind. Did she actually have children, considering the fact that these terrorists will do anything to gain sympathy from good honest British people, who have debated that she should be brought back because she left as a minor and was brainwashed to hate our way of life.
Now i would have taken a different perspective if she was remorseful instead of regretting her current situation that she herself has put herself in. But she has shown no remorse or sympathy towards those she has hurt, being part of a terrorist group that have slaughtered people without a degree of a mercy towards the victims of these atrocities.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I discussed this with a class and EVERY ONE last pupil raised a hand to say she should not be allowed back in the UK. That's very telling - kids the same age as she was when she left saying she doesn't deserve to return. When I suggested she had been brainwashed and was only a minor when she left and now only the same age as some of our 6th formers having had THREE babies, again, they vehemently protested that they would never have behaved in such a way...

When I pointed out that the baby was a British national and an innocent, they were surprisingly stubborn in their resolve again. (I have to put it out there; I can't be seen to show bias). I also thought the baby wasn't real and just a bundle of rags. The Man said it was no wonder it died and it probably suffocated (he is quite unsympathetic). I did see a wriggle at one point though.

So yes, it is dreadful that children can be able to form an horrific opinion as did she and leave the country to join a terrorist group; it is dreadful that a small baby can lose its life like that, with no real hope of a proper future; it is appalling that one decision made can lead to exile and hatred but we all have to make decisions. Some decisions are too terrible to forgive. I think, appalled though I am at my harshness, that in this case, she has made her bed and must lie in it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I discussed this with a class and EVERY ONE last pupil raised a hand to say she should not be allowed back in the UK. That's very telling - kids the same age as she was when she left saying she doesn't deserve to return. When I suggested she had been brainwashed and was only a minor when she left and now only the same age as some of our 6th formers having had THREE babies, again, they vehemently protested that they would never have behaved in such a way...

When I pointed out that the baby was a British national and an innocent, they were surprisingly stubborn in their resolve again. (I have to put it out there; I can't be seen to show bias). I also thought the baby wasn't real and just a bundle of rags. The Man said it was no wonder it died and it probably suffocated (he is quite unsympathetic). I did see a wriggle at one point though.

So yes, it is dreadful that children can be able to form an horrific opinion as did she and leave the country to join a terrorist group; it is dreadful that a small baby can lose its life like that, with no real hope of a proper future; it is appalling that one decision made can lead to exile and hatred but we all have to make decisions. Some decisions are too terrible to forgive. I think, appalled though I am at my harshness, that in this case, she has made her bed and must lie in it.

And i don't think anyone will truly get over the horrific Manchester bombings, which is why people of this country take a harder approach on terrorist groups that intent to put fear into our hearts and disrupt our way of life. The sheer brutality and detail into what happened during those bombings, were merciless and barbaric. Children were slaughtered, and those who survived were left with life changing mental and physical alterations.
About her baby that supposedly passed away, and let's say she had her child for arguments sake. A baby is still a baby and it would be cruel and inhumane to not want to give that child a fair chance of life, here in the UK. However, i'm sceptical due to the nature of being part of a terrorist group that she has been telling the truth at all. Apparently she lost two children previously, and now supposedly a third? But before this happened, her husband(a Jihadi terrorist) tried to seek asylum for them both in the country where he was originally from. Their plea was rejected due to the nature of the situation as a whole. It just seems like desperation to me, and i believe these remorseful people will do anything to flee their current situation, once their terrorists groups have been eradicated by militarised forces.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Now i would have taken a different perspective if she was remorseful instead of regretting her current situation that she herself has put herself in
Yes that's the whole point if she'd been contrite and shown remorse the British public would have been more forgiving, but you just know should ISIS ever rise again she'd be off.
. I also thought the baby wasn't real and just a bundle of rags.
Should she ever come back here and have a 4th baby at least there'll be a birth certificate as proof this time :rolleyes:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes that's the whole point if she'd been contrite and shown remorse the British public would have been more forgiving, but you just know should ISIS ever rise again she'd be off.

Should she ever come back here and have a 4th baby at least there'll be a birth certificate as proof this time :rolleyes:

There was No baby. At least not her own. A stand in could have been used for certain photo shots.. Looked like that.

Nevertheless...Once a traitor, Always a Traitor.

Bring back old laws or bluddy well make NEW one's..

Horse_Archer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hardly a traitor! does having a British Passport suddenly make you as English/British ancestrally, spiritually and culturally too someone who has many generations of family bloodlines to the nation and feels very rooted and connected to the land,environment, history and culture?

I don't think she has betrayed anyone having a passport and some bits of paperwork suddenly doesn't make you ''British'' just as a English person living in China would not suddenly feel Chinese it's why open borders and civic nationalism is a load of nonsense in my eyes

It's more a question of stupidity and recklessness of a ''nation''' inviting people into your lands your politicians have been bombing destroying and generally creating carnage and war in certain regions then inviting the aftermath victims to come live with you and not expecting them to have some hostility and vengeance inside them. It's insane !

A question of security and common sense really not treachery

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hardly a traitor! does having a British Passport suddenly make you as English/British ancestrally, spiritually and culturally too someone who has many generations of family bloodlines to the nation and feels very rooted and connected to the land,environment, history and culture?

I don't think she has betrayed anyone having a passport and some bits of paperwork suddenly doesn't make you ''British'' just as a English person living in China would not suddenly feel Chinese it's why open borders and civic nationalism is a load of nonsense in my eyes

It's more a question of stupidity and recklessness of a ''nation''' inviting people into your lands your politicians have been bombing destroying and generally creating carnage and war in certain regions then inviting the aftermath victims to come live with you and not expecting them to have some hostility and vengeance inside them. It's insane !

A question of security and common sense really not treachery

I like your Tag pic. 'Horse Archer'. ;)

BevLeanne

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I work practically next door to the Manchester Arena and so walk past it to and from work, I always raise my eyes and think of that dreadful day, the weird thing is that when there is a concert on ( I finish work at 8.30pm ) with the lights shining, as I walk past to the train station I always have a double shadow...its like someone else is walking with me...so no i dont forgive or forget and the no remorse from her sticks in my throat

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
as I walk past to the train station I always have a double shadow...its like someone else is walking with me...
Returning ghosts? interesting, are you sure? because apparitions can be deceptive (bit like most men). The spirit or soul of a dead person are said to usually haunt specific people or places not where they first entered the spiritual world, have you tried making contact? don't be disappointed if you get no reply because despite centuries of investigation there is no scientific evidence that any location anywhere in the world is inhabited by the undead (or decent blokes). :rolleyes:

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know why she keeps appearing on TV saying the British government should be merciful. In my view we have been merciful, in that we haven't invited her back and then put her in a cage and set fire to her on live television.

That said, revoking her British citizenship lets our government and country off the hook. She was born, raised and educated in this country. All the things that persuaded her to leave and join ISIS happened on British soil. That means we should foot the bill for her trail and likely imprisonment and rehabilitation. If we don't like that, we shouldn't have made it easy for creepy terrorists to groom teenage girls in chatrooms.

If we'd brought her back to the UK for trial, her poor kid wouldn't have died, and while I have limited sympathy for her family, no baby deserves to die like that before they've even had a chance to live.

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see she's now applied for legal aid to fight her case, next she will be appealing to the European court of human rights...... .....

Back