The Virus that is the "Guest"

Should guests have their Own room ?

• Total voters

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Very simply , should guests have their own room to try out the site before they sign up or not ?

Yes......
or
No........

=)

M

MrWhippy

Homophobic people should either have their own room or just permanently banned from
This site. Zero tolerance to anyone who don’t embrace homosexuality.

These people are far worse than guests.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Homophobic people should either have their own room or just permanently banned from

Don't pretend to know me or anything about me you uneducated Bellend.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mrwhippy
I've seen you in the cafe constantly but never chatting? So what's with you?
I'm in the lobby all the time and that's where poco_loco goes so I can say hand on heart your talking total crap ..qiuit with the lerking and maybe shaft actually chatting then you may be able to come up with some thing useful based on that
Come try and chat to be in the lobby??

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Totally agree with you that homophobes are to be detested, they're almost the lowest of the low. I say almost because there's one section of society that are even lower and no, not the racists, I'm referring to that section of British society that has no respect for anyone's opinions other than their own, they have a me me me attitude with no interest whatsoever in what the majority may want. I am of course speaking about 'remainers' need i say anymore? I think not, except to say remainers should have their own room.

leo_Invictus

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What children need to be taught is that people are all individuals and as such can be attracted to same or opposite gender. This does not make it wrong or abnormal for them to be in a minority.

They should also be taught that people such as you, are dangerous and should be treated the contempt and pitied for your antiquated views!

You are deflecting from my points and turning it into moral outrage 'homophobe' lol like all gays do

You won't dispute what I am saying is incorrect though

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
:DBack to the point of the question: I think it'd be a good idea for guests to trial the site with a dedicated 'Guest' room in theory, though in my experience of having chatted here since its beginning and the old sites, guests are often banned people or people with alternative identities for whatever reason. The Lobby was always originally intended to be a good place to start but is quite hostile at times, so that isn't always the best place for newberts. So yes, genuine newberries could do with somewhere to start to see what it's all about before having to be shouted at by angry veteran chatters.:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
:DBack to the point of the question: I think it'd be a good idea for guests to trial the site with a dedicated 'Guest' room in theory, though in my experience of having chatted here since its beginning and the old sites, guests are often banned people or people with alternative identities for whatever reason. The Lobby was always originally intended to be a good place to start but is quite hostile at times, so that isn't always the best place for newberts. So yes, genuine newberries could do with somewhere to start to see what it's all about before having to be shouted at by angry veteran chatters.:D

What the Hell happened to paragraphing Dear?....Bah what a let down..:p ;)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am concerned about the environment and so am conserving space and resources. I have also spotted your questionable use of the apostrophe and so, in a bid not to intimidate, am being less than accurate myself. Through this small effort, I am contributing to the care and consideration of others. Ya fecker. :p

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I knew you'd like that. Easily pleased ghost.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I am concerned about the environment and so am conserving space and resources. I have also spotted your questionable use of the apostrophe and so, in a bid not to intimidate, am being less than accurate myself. Through this small effort, I am contributing to the care and consideration of others. Ya fecker. :p

A lot of what i post is 'Questionable'...Hmm...Do i care?...

Your small effort is Not appreciated here...Fcuk em...! ;)

Back