Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No thanks

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Dear Admin,

We are currently having a bad time in cafe with guest accounts coming in specifically to cause a nuisance and persistently abuse us, the mods do ban when they can however the ease of these trolls to come straight back means its futile, as is using block. We all find ourselves being abused and having our fun disrupted on a frequent basis, therefore, we would like to request for guests to be banned from cafe. There is only 1 or 2 decent "normal" chatters who log in as guests anyway. We ask kindly that you seriously consider our request.

Love from all of cafe ( I just posted because I have nothing better to do )

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh wow it happens in most rooms bar one as far i know. use the block that whats its for.
if you feel that you cant use block just dont answer then in end they get fed up and leave

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
oh wow it happens in most rooms bar one as far i know. use the block that whats its for.
if you feel that you cant use block just dont answer then in end they get fed up and leave

I wish it was that simple, they never leave, and block as I say is pointless they will just reload and come back again. These are the type of troll that never get bored sadly

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Yes this isn't just a Cafe epidemic ,
The Virus that is "The Guest" surrounds us everywhere ,
I do have the Answer ,

Why not have a room just for guests only ?
Being a guest should be treated like a "try before you buy" kinds thing ,

Let them hustle up in their own quarters and then if they like it they can sign up ,

Seems obvious to me ,
My eyes can't take much more !

Loco.......

Ticklish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe for guests the bans should encompass their IP addresses.

MissEvO

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes this isn't just a Cafe epidemic ,
The Virus that is "The Guest" surrounds us everywhere ,
I do have the Answer ,

Why not have a room just for guests only ?
Being a guest should be treated like a "try before you buy" kinds thing ,

Let them hustle up in their own quarters and then if they like it they can sign up ,

Seems obvious to me ,
My eyes can't take much more !

Loco.......[/QUOTEi remember coming up with that idea with you in the lobby a couple of weeks ago and thinks it's a great idea especially for the cafe as it's a much less visited room the ones who come. In as guests tend to flock there when the chatters in lobby start inviting them they then move on to the smaller and less moderated rooms, it's unfair as I've seen how well the regular cafe chatters all get on and shouldn't have to put up with the utter vile and abuse that the guests use at them for the pure sake of intent to stir, ruin and aim at the chatters to simply be absolute spiteful twats xxx

Back