Badmedicine making false accusations to get me and another chatter banned.

Rhea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Badmedicine stalk me all you like, I got the last laugh.

Last edited:

Stanthropical

De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r
Staff member
Reaction score
Show a screenshot of your ban message.

Rhea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Eeeks badmedicine stalking me lol whatever shall I do besides laugh lol

Last edited:

Badmedicine

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Badmedicine you can like all you want but I will Not have some jumped up wimp accuse me of calling him a paedo when I Didn't. This isn't finished you just wait until I get back. Because you have nothing to prove it as it didn't happen. Not only are you a bully a coward and a wimp but you are also a liar. I have a screenshot of the pm where I called you a cowardly bully only so we shall see pal!
.Wait till im back ..proper pmfsl
I wasn't going to respond but as my names in the title ive a right to really
I did screenshot it actually I wasn't on me phone I was on me lappy haha...

I will keep it short ive better things do but as I wont be responding to your dimwitted sh** again I will say what needs be said an leave ya to rant to your screen :).

Basically you can tell ppl im abusive an all the rest of the childish name calling an whatever but what you really mean is opinonated git who says what he wants to whatever font deserves it lol..
and i dont like your "friend" and normally have a few choice words for her cus shes a moron with the personality of a dead wasp.. and you decided to join in with the childish name calling and stuff..we hadnt ever spoken until then 2 days ago so how i abuse you every time im in the room i dont know ...think you would of used your block by now if i had been eh like your friend pretends to ..clever lass :)
anyhow
you sent me aload of abuse in pm the first night im guessing cus i never bothered to read them but i read lastnights and glad i did as you took it a step to far thinkin id not say anything ..but yes i did :)
so rant an try belittle me all you like im far to busy at the moment to read it(Will next wk maybe if i remember an need a giggle) ..but i guess with all that pent up frustration you need to release it somewhere so feel free to slate me on here and do abit of rage typing....

do your worsed sweetie i really dont care one way or the other
as ive said before
what you think or say about me on here is about as worrisome as a cloudy day
take care and have fun

Back