Quick off the mark.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
WOW...Some bloke's are real fast aren't they..! Scary to think a NEW member is pounced on so quickly.!

Enggnew.jpg

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Altair here's a idea why don't you just leave chatters alone. You act so high and mighty like you a model chatter. How many times you had a week ban in the last few weeks.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Altair here's a idea why don't you just leave chatters alone. You act so high and mighty like you a model chatter. How many times you had a week ban in the last few weeks.

They aren't CHATTERS though...That's my point...They don't chat...They are here for sinister reasons.

Iv'e had a week ban from Delai...Fine. How many have you had from every chat site you were a member of?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Last edited:

Stanthropical

De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r
Staff member
Reaction score
It's nobody's business what other chatters are doing. If you see actual evidence of wrongdoing, you can report it. Until then, it's inappropriate to target users in this manner. If such toxic environment persist for new users, the website becomes unattractive.

Mind your own business.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
He's having a weeks ban again. He'll figure it out.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm not a 'Model' Chatter. And i don't act High and Mighty...What i do is Speak the truth and put people in their places.

Like it or lump it...You and your silly friends are pathetic.

Time will tell.
You have no right to put people in their place that's what the admin and hosts are for. Use the site as a user and stop trying to control it.

Last edited:
Back