Why are so many people pretending to have ADHD?

liam222

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 4, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
66
I can understand people doing it to get pip but other than that it's just attention seeking

You don't have ADHD, or depression, or clinical anxiety.You just haven't spent a hour alone with yourself without a screen in years. Quiet moments. Being sad. Stress. They are parts of life. Ignoring them, drugging over them. That'll make it worse. Stop. Look at them.

I'm sure most people on here will agree
 

Daffodil57

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Aug 10, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
I can understand people doing it to get pip but other than that it's just attention seeking

You don't have ADHD, or depression, or clinical anxiety.You just haven't spent a hour alone with yourself without a screen in years. Quiet moments. Being sad. Stress. They are parts of life. Ignoring them, drugging over them. That'll make it worse. Stop. Look at them.

I'm sure most people on here will agree
What do u know about adhd? U hav children with it? Siblings u that shallow to think its about money pip. You're talking outa ur arse
 

LiverBird

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
192
Reaction score
150
I can understand people doing it to get pip but other than that it's just attention seeking

You don't have ADHD, or depression, or clinical anxiety.You just haven't spent a hour alone with yourself without a screen in years. Quiet moments. Being sad. Stress. They are parts of life. Ignoring them, drugging over them. That'll make it worse. Stop. Look at them.

I'm sure most people on here will agree

I can understand people doing it to get pip but other than that it's just attention seeking

You don't have ADHD, or depression, or clinical anxiety.You just haven't spent a hour alone with yourself without a screen in years. Quiet moments. Being sad. Stress. They are parts of life. Ignoring them, drugging over them. That'll make it worse. Stop. Look at them.

I'm sure most people on here will agree
Are you qualified to say that? Just because your claim was turned down. Speak for yourself. I'm sure most people here don't agree with you. I'm sure they'll agree lots of idiots chat here.
 

Fizzz

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Mar 15, 2024
Messages
86
Reaction score
55
so how do you explain me liaminous? i have it, yet dont claim pip or any benefits as i have learned to own it and accept its just who i am so ...got on with it . I certainly do not seek attention form anyone over it ... i have my family and thats all that matters .
I can understand people doing it to get pip but other than that it's just attention seeking

You don't have ADHD, or depression, or clinical anxiety.You just haven't spent a hour alone with yourself without a screen in years. Quiet moments. Being sad. Stress. They are parts of life. Ignoring them, drugging over them. That'll make it worse. Stop. Look at them.
 

liam222

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 4, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
66
What do u know about adhd? U hav children with it? Siblings u that shallow to think its about money pip. You're talking outa ur arse
My sister has it, I always think she's taking the piss, so she doesn't have to work
 

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
226
Reaction score
139
What do u know about adhd? U hav children with it? Siblings u that shallow to think its about money pip. You're talking outa ur arse
It seems that his arse is wonderfully educated on the grasping greed that is rampaging through our nations
 

fasterthanmypuppet

Roaring Pygmy Puffling
Joined
Apr 4, 2025
Messages
226
Reaction score
139
Are you qualified to say that? Just because your claim was turned down. Speak for yourself. I'm sure most people here don't agree with you. I'm sure they'll agree lots of idiots chat here.
indeed... it takes and idiot to spot an idiot... aint that right? ;)
 

liam222

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 4, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
66
Are you qualified to say that? Just because your claim was turned down. Speak for yourself. I'm sure most people here don't agree with you. I'm sure they'll agree lots of idiots chat here.
Yeah of course I'm qualified to say whatever I want, I see it all the time
 
Back
Top