Who remembers the tales?

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The episode that always sticks in my mind is where the wife (think it was wife) killed her hubby with a frozen leg of Lamb, thawed it then proceeded to cook the Lamb and ate it!

Last edited:
M

munchie9

one that creeped me out was the bee one with royal jelly,, and the guy talking and sort of buzzing,as he was eating royal jelly, shudder
Thats the one that always sticks out in my mind when i think of that program , loved them

B

Beemovie

one that creeped me out was the bee one with royal jelly,, and the guy talking and sort of buzzing,as he was eating royal jelly, shudder
Are you calling me creepy MrsD? lol I forgive you lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
yeah they where brill,,, I think they are still on some where on sky

Forget SKY.....Come within 50 yards of ME you will have your very OWN tale of the unexpected...;)

AnthonyMr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i remember the 1 when the hitchhiker came n met a woman who had her house or flat and lett him stay there think thay moved in her flat , n he was always repairing the broke tv n radios n other elecrics around her home think he was a gambler. or? but he killed her lol n and the tut tut old woman who caught a young lad tryin break in her flat lol tut tut lol

AnthonyMr

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
love the music but dont know who made it ? spoooky when on on sunday nights i must been around 10 sitting at top my mom n dads stairs listening to that tune spook
The episode that always sticks in my mind is where the wife (think it was wife) killed her hubby with a frozen leg of Lamb, thawed it then proceeded to cook the Lamb and eat it!
eww gd though lol

Back