Season of good will

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whats happened to the forum? Lot of nastiness, bitterness, negatively etc blah blah blah and so forth. Let see some more jolly/positive posts/debates. It is the season of good will. So merry crimbo lol. Christ knows how the thread will end up. lol.

Last edited:
B

Beemovie

Merry Christmas to you too and all your family. Merry Christmas to you all and i hope 2019 is a prosperous year for everyone.
God i am so nice at times lol.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you too and all your family. Merry Christmas to you all and i hope 2019 is a prosperous year for everyone.
God i am so nice at times lol.
right keep the niceness coming

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The Forum is stark reading isn't it.
A very sad set of affairs.

Some folks have no shame whatsoever. They just carry on and on and on...they literally just don't know when to stop.!
Sadly someone has lost their account because of it.

I was witness to what went on last night: But, i didn't comment, instead, as the exquisite torture went on, i chose to watch the scarlet leaves outside, being tossed by the grey gusts of the winter wind. I took myself OUT of the arena.

I'm no saint, most folk here know that, but i know when to stop and i often take a break from here.

There are some people who do not have that basic skill, of knowing when to STOP.

I hope those people will learn from this, and in future, take a step back, have a break from here and watch the scarlet leaves with me.instead.
Peace and good will to all.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The Forum is stark reading isn't it.
A very sad set of affairs.

Some folks have no shame whatsoever. They just carry on and on and on...they literally just don't know when to stop.!

I was witness to what went on last night: But, i didn't comment, instead, as the exquisite torture went on, i chose to watch the scarlet leaves outside, being tossed by the grey gusts of the winter wind. I took myself OUT of the arena.

I'm no saint, most folk here know that, but i know when to stop and i often take a break from here.

There are some people who do not have that basic skill, of knowing when to STOP.

I hope those people will learn from this, and in future, take a step back, have a break from here and watch the scarlet leaves with me.instead.
Peace and good will to all.
Havent posted myself really for a while feel as if there is nothing worthy of replying to. hay hoe there we go

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Havent posted myself really for a while feel as if there is nothing worthy of replying to. hay hoe there we go
not replying sometimes is the best way cause sometimes u get shot down in fames

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Hmm..What You feel worthy is down to your own thinking. Your own thoughts say a lot about you miss/Ms/Mrs/ Woman/ It/ thing/ ...!

Hey Ho.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
not replying sometimes is the best way cause sometimes u get shot down in fames

Only if you ask for it or Deserve it...Big Difference...Now you have had your bottle of wine...Try it..;)

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmm..What You feel worthy is down to your own thinking. Your own thoughts say a lot about you miss/Ms/Mrs/ Woman/ It/ thing/ ...!

Hey Ho.

mrs woman to you. thank u very much.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
they asked to be deleted got their xmas wish

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
they asked to be deleted got their xmas wish

It wasn't all cut and shut though was it. `megs233.'...

Some background history with them members i think..;)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It wasn't all cut and shut though was it. `megs233.'...

Some background history with them members i think..;)
no idea i for one was fed up of reading it all time which lead me to say for love of michael to him

Back