Sex adverts when signing in

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shesh even replying to ur comment i can see then above oheeee. cringe.

F

Fruitbat

I was shocked too, and feel that my human rights have been infringed

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not only shocked, I'm fuming, and disgusted.. as this is a family site. I gather my family around me each evening for a family evening of chat on the site .My Grandad nearly had a stroke seeing those AD's! It's not on. . BTW how much can be earned on a cam sess? asking for a friend...

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just tested Adblock extension which is available in Firefox/Chrome and it removes the adverts.

dragongirl

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So much for promoting a FAMILY CLEAN site for users. Hypocritical or what. You say in descriptions that this is a Family site., A clean site. These ads you have running on log in and on the headers for the forums say different. You need to make your minds up guys. I know a fair few of the regulars who are being put off coming to the site cos of these ads. Yes Adblocker for Chrome takes them away but surely this measure shouldnt be needed as you advertise this as a FAMILY and a CLEAN site. Maybe the ones who need to CLEAN up their act are the ones actually running the site... think my rant is over. thank you for reading :)

J

JustinCredible

I'm very unhappy with these adverts. .seeing what I'm missing. . . .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So much for promoting a FAMILY CLEAN site for users. Hypocritical or what. You say in descriptions that this is a Family site., A clean site. These ads you have running on log in and on the headers for the forums say different. You need to make your minds up guys. I know a fair few of the regulars who are being put off coming to the site cos of these ads. Yes Adblocker for Chrome takes them away but surely this measure shouldnt be needed as you advertise this as a FAMILY and a CLEAN site. Maybe the ones who need to CLEAN up their act are the ones actually running the site... think my rant is over. thank you for reading :)
i never saw them till this morning i no wish to ether how do we block them they seem to be avoiding the adblocker

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I tried Ad Block for Firefox and Ad block Plus both block the adverts should be the same for Chrome.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I tried Ad Block for Firefox and Ad block Plus both block the adverts should be the same for Chrome.
i usuing chrome and adblock not workign on it now you wait it get you tomorrow

Last edited:
Back