A thread specifically for Jude and Doris to take over.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If she still has a will to live I doubt she'll bother checking the forums as she knows whatevers typed will be about something other than the topic. If others take the mickey I don't see why she can't take the mickey out of them, or would we all prefer not to have an admin? And can someone hijack a thread if they're invited to hijack the thread, which may be why they haven't responded yet?
There is taking the michael and there is insulting people and it crosses a fine line most times. Doris i know never does it with menace.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is taking the michael and there is insulting people and it crosses a fine line most times.
I know they're decent chatters but now when they chat its not just them its a whole barage of people who then start changing the subject. Those two chatters aren't the only ones I would pick out and I'm not getting personal with names. When someone is told not to do something by the boss then that person should stop doing that something rather than ignore them, now everyone is doing the same thing, which is changing what is meant to be the post subject. Now most posts are the same chatters arguing no matter what the subject is meant to be.
Decent!!!!! I never insulted it till the other day when it took pop at me .just because i get on with two other chatters ,,, it has side sniped at me took me few times to realise it so i ignored it . but the pop the other day was just way out of line .
Now it it is either a troll or it has to names but it seems to know whats going on in rooms even when its not logged on.. and thaat didt taake much working out for me .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I'm lucky that most people are decent with me, I have witnessed stuff though and I know what you're talking about. Maybe we'll know more later.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
many thanks,
but I have thing to say,,
why not actually say to the person instead of letting it go on if there is a prob

I have no prob of any of my blurb being deleted,, its your forum!

yeah it is easy to get carried away on some one else post,, about another thing
AND GOD I KNOW IVE DONE IT I GET CARRIED AWAY!
hence I have deleted a lot ,, please look

for the record I have never wrote goading things on profiles or pmed other users in room to goad unlike some
goading like this will encourage maybe gobbyness! maybe all involved need a proper warning instead of silliness?
also this site advocates using block? so why have the unhappy ones not done this like I have?

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WHY NOT GIVE A FORMAL WARNING,,, YES TO ME TOO if I deserve it.. which I prob do when getting carried away,, INSTEAD OF PICKING TWO NAMES?

but this is prob waste of time as I know some of your views on thing.. I willlllllllll try keep my humour away from those who have none

ps can we really have this?

yes mis cinders [mrsd]all yours you shall say whatever here lol

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One thing that would be very handy is the ability to delete our own forum topics if we decide too. That could certainly help calm situations down.

One of my threads really got out of hand I could have nipped in the bud by deleting it.

Just a suggestion.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hold on have I misread this,,,, ur moving over our threads that have drifted,,,, well that seems fair

so why have others hijacked this?

not that I mind... the more the merrier
In the scheme of things I would hardly say the replies so far are hijacks more a discussion.

I won't say anything further here if this is just a thread for hijacks.

B

Beemovie

This sounds like a bit of a love in to me. Shall we all get naked and just see what pops up? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. P.s. I haven't a clue what this purple thing is supposed to represent but I think it is something like shucks or innocence lol

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One thing that would be very handy is the ability to delete our own forum topics if we decide too. That could certainly help calm situations down.

One of my threads really got out of hand I could have nipped in the bud by deleting it.

Just a suggestion.
Tis a good suggestion!....

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This sounds like a bit of a love in to me. Shall we all get naked and just see what pops up? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. P.s. I haven't a clue what this purple thing is supposed to represent but I think it is something like shucks or innocence lol
You can get naked all you like, i'm staying fully clothed! lol :D

Back