back on this for Jude

G

GodszGdGuy

recently checked this site and saw Jude99 looking for me.....rumors was i got banned or was on here with another tag but those was just rumors because i didnt get banned and i wasnt on this with another tag.....site got boring plus i was back on another site but im back on this only because Jude99 was looking for me

Last edited by a moderator:

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
recently checked this site and saw Jude99 looking for me.....rumors was i got banned or was on here with another tag but those was just rumors because i didnt get banned and i wasnt on this with another tag.....site got boring plus i was back on another site but im back on this only because Jude99 was looking for me
Im glad you back and Im sure Jude will be too.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wat a idiot in size 10 shoes and black leggings. lol

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It's what* an idiot. Not "wat". I'm off to the gym in my leggings. Poor jude lol

A new member?? and with such an attitude..! Hmm, wont be long before i have this one Frozen.

Incidentally...Size10 was last seen 2 min ago Viewing Profile..'Sarahshoes'..So much for going to the GYM then eh?..!

Size10

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A new member?? and with such an attitude..! Hmm, wont be long before i have this one Frozen.

Incidentally...Size10 was last seen 2 min ago Viewing Profile..'Sarahshoes'..So much for going to the GYM then eh?..!
Are you a moderator?

Back