New online games.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
There is a general knowledge media chat page here but I wondered if it was possible to add an on line chess site in a games section.... I am sure there would be many people interested in playing serious games with other members. I know I would and there could be a link to the games site like there has been in many other chat rooms which I visited but are now closed?

Just a suggestion.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The main aim of the site is "Chat" I personally don't see the point of creating a whole new section for hosting games for a handful of users. its not like there is a shortage of online games elsewhere.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have met many online chess partners through chat sites........and lots ask me for the link which is not really allowed ( URLs ). So it would help to have one here like the Trivia room.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I have met many online chess partners through chat sites........and lots ask me for the link which is not really allowed ( URLs ). So it would help to have one here like the Trivia room.

Like this site? Play Chess Online - Free Chat Rooms

That would take way too much effort to incorporate into a chat site. This site is primarily aimed at 'Chat'. Not playing games.!

It would be good to have all the things we like, all in one place...But that's not so easy.!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thankyou for that Atair......I do play on that site sometimes and many chat sites have games/ trivia rooms. Some even have a chess room. It was just a suggestion to encourage interested members thats all.

Back