I THOUGHT FORUM TOPICS WERE......

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always thought all the forums were for everyone, regardless of whether they were involved in the topic title or not. In all the websites I use FORUM is for discussing the subject issues.

Apparently not in Ukchat?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I always thought all the forums were for everyone, regardless of whether they were involved in the topic title or not. In all the websites I use FORUM is for discussing the subject issues.

Apparently not in Ukchat?
Its should be Jude but when theres favoritism involved that changes things. Thats why my ban message said Im a spammer in addition to alleged VPN. I never span anywhere on here or any other site so even if somehow alleged VPN is turned off I still might not be able to get back on. Whoever added the spamming part has no clue what they doing

Last edited:

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What you on about now Jude! Can't work out where this random rant has come from.

One thing I will say is you rarely discuss anything on forum if ANYTHING you side track pretty much every topic with random chit chat and treat them like your own personal social media walls / chat boxes!

You also take great pleasure in picking up minor spelling mistakes yet can just about string together a sentence and use countless . .......... mid sentence.

I now await the usual backlash from the crew!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its should be Jude but when theres favoritism involved that changes things. Thats why my ban message said Im a spammer in addition to alleged VPN. I never span anywhere on here or any other site so even if somehow alleged VPN is turned off I still might not be able to get back on. Whoever added the spamming part has no clue what they doing

You might not spam in chat BUT you are a constant spammer here - you don't stop banging on about being banned and VPNs!!!

Why not put just find a new chat site its clear you are not going to get back on here!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
London guy you are obviously not following the issue.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I thought I did mac..... hang on while I look

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know you had probs and dalai was sorting it out for u .... best to try using another ip if you can mac.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
My ban repeal forum thread is for ban appeals only.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I know you had probs and dalai was sorting it out for u .... best to try using another ip if you can mac.
Oh I would if I could but I am too nice. I would follow Jason's footsteps. lol and you still didnt answer my original post in this topic Jude.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So this subject is whether or not the subject is this subject?

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So this subject is whether or not the subject is this subject?

This subject related to posts being deleted for not being allowed to post on the thread that they were on...........due to the topic not being available to everyone. Hope that helps breakwake lol.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This subject related to posts being deleted for not being allowed to post on the thread that they were on...........due to the topic not being available to everyone. Hope that helps breakwake lol.
Still no reply Jude to my original post or my question. I wont post next time in this topic

Reaction score

If you're talking about the ban thread, I think that one may contact Dalai directly so that any bans can be sorted asap. At every response she'd get alerted, only thing I can think of.

Back