COME HIJACK ME!

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This thread is for anyone who wants to hijack it!....feel free to type whatever you want, when you want, to who you want!....ENJOY! :p

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ties Yaris to lamppost ………..reward is £1 please send to my account

J

JustinCredible

Are there any women on this forum with half a dozen cats roaming round for company that I can ask a quick cat related question?
we're moving in a few weeks..just a few miles away and our cat will not go into her carrier..she is terrified of it.. would it be ok just to put her in a large cardboard box with her blanket..sealed down so she can't get out and with lots of holes drilled into so she can see out? it would only be for about 30 mins max in the car. I don't want to make a drama out of this house move.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Are there any women on this forum with half a dozen cats roaming round for company that I can ask a quick cat related question?
we're moving in a few weeks..just a few miles away and our cat will not go into her carrier..she is terrified of it.. would it be ok just to put her in a large cardboard box with her blanket..sealed down so she can't get out and with lots of holes drilled into so she can see out? it would only be for about 30 mins max in the car. I don't want to make a drama out of this house move.

Try to put her in box from vets. you could also get a spray called Feliway, spray the bedding with it use round house before the move.
We did this with cat prior to a move , use after you moved to and remember to keep cat in for two after you moved or cat will find its way back to where u lived.

J

JustinCredible

you could also get a spray called Feliway, spray the bedding with it use round house before the move.
We did this with cat prior to a move
I've looked on ebay and they've got that spray..thanks for the tip
if you are going to drill the box make sure the cat is not in there beforehand lol
hmmmmmmmm that might save me the expense of the spray!

J

JustinCredible

People who are different are in the minority on here..allowances should be made for minorities but the opposite often happens they're singled out to be oppressed. Why throughout all history have minorities been treated so badly? 'Minority' is about being an individual.

"It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life"
I think I read that in a book somewhere.

Back