do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me?

kian_dufner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
so i havent seen this girl in a long time & i was at work and i went out to the lobby and i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and saw her though i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up food for the both of them there.

F

foxygirl79x

think you have lost a lot of people at ' so i havent seen this girl in a long time....' o_O

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There's not much detail to come up with a conclusion to the situation. I mean were you guys a couple, just friends, or associates? Why are you staring at her in the lobby? Perhaps you're making her uncomfortable. I sure would be uncomfortable if someone was stood there and staring at me as i was eating. I think you need to stop harassing the poor girl, let her lead her own life with her boyfriend, and get on with your own life.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
think you have lost a lot of people at ' so i havent seen this girl in a long time....' o_O

But we don't know the full details with that. That opening statement could mean anything. Perhaps he was a former classmate or former work colleague. I assume that their relationship was just as an acquaintance, as surely she would go up and greet him if they were more than just former acquaintances.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I see the forum troll has changed names again.

kian_dufner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
But we don't know the full details with that. That opening statement could mean anything. Perhaps he was a former classmate or former work colleague. I assume that their relationship was just as an acquaintance, as surely she would go up and greet him if they were more than just former acquaintances.
so you think she doesnt wanna see me so thats wwhy i keep seeing her bf picking up food for the both of them there.

B

Bad_Influence

I can understand why she might never want to see you. Why would any want anyone who has never heard of punctuation and has the apparent education level of a 9 yr old?

Back