Silkinthemist and Mods in General

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beemovie

I certainly do not even like him ! Spends a lot of time in YAH calling others names then whinges when he is banned haha !
Pot calling Kettle springs to mind.
I knew once tweedle dee had a go at me that tweedle dumb would not be far behind and right enough here she is. I couldn't give a rats arse what you or any of your herd think.:p

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pot calling Kettle springs to mind.
I knew once tweedle dee had a go at me that tweedle dumb would not be far behind and right enough here she is. I couldn't give a rats arse what you or any of your herd think.:p

Shelagh

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Resorting to name calling, how childish, think I will do both you and I a good deed today and just ignore you ! Done !

B

Beemovie

Resorting to name calling, how childish, think I will do both you and I a good deed today and just ignore you ! Done !
Och aye the moo lassie and thank f*** for that. Please feel free never to grace me with your bovine uddering. oops uttering. If you could get the other shoe scraping to do the same I would be forever grateful.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B

Beemovie

Blimey!, you agree with me?.....(faints!, thuddddddddddddddddddd!) ;)
It happens rarely I know but in our lifetime I can recall another moment where we agreed surprisingly enough. My ghast was flabbered on that occasion too.:):):)

Y

yaris

It happens rarely I know but in our lifetime I can recall another moment where we agreed surprisingly enough. My ghast was flabbered on that occasion too.:):):)
You can get cream now for having a flabbered ghast!, should clear up in no time :p

B

Beemovie

You can get cream now for having a flabbered ghast!, should clear up in no time :p
Can you get an antidote for vile and disgusting whispers that i appear to keep dishing out according to at least two of the antiBee MOOvement? I would like to 'Hot HOOF' it down to the chemist if that is so and CHEW THE CUD with the chemist over the cure. Maybe there is anUDDER remedy that I MOO not know about?

Y

yaris

Can you get an antidote for vile and disgusting whispers that i appear to keep dishing out according to at least two of the antiBee MOOvement? I would like to 'Hot HOOF' it down to the chemist if that is so and CHEW THE CUD with the chemist over the cure. Maybe there is anUDDER remedy that I MOO not know about?
The only antidote i have is *block, ignore*....you know it makes sense! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back