Flower58

Janny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this Flower. Hope you are improving and back home soon xx

M

murran

Hopefully flower gets op tomorrow afternoon xx think she tired out picking my sofas lol

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So Flowers now pre opp :oops:

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well tell her she out of tea, coffee, sugar and biccys. I'm not sure what's going on with her wifi..... its crap. And those nasty neighbor's are moaning too. I just invited a few friends around and within mins they were banging on the door. Who bangs on the door at 3am :rolleyes:

crazyjane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
text from flower ; done yesterday just coming round property '

M

murran

Well tell her she out of tea, coffee, sugar and biccys. I'm not sure what's going on with her wifi..... its crap. And those nasty neighbor's are moaning too. I just invited a few friends around and within mins they were banging on the door. Who bangs on the door at 3am :rolleyes:
You better replenish lol and.butter.up neighbours

crazyjane

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Guest-somersetchap:Flower58, you owe me money. Hurry back. Somersetchap. x x

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Flowers owes me house sitting money too. I'm not sat here on her sofa with my mates for free !!

I don't remember seeing that ice cream van sticking out the wall before?

Is it a new thing? Don't remember seeing it when I arrive but it might have been there all along :oops:

Last edited:

Janny

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fantastic news! Hoping you are feeling much better now Flower?

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well I would like to bit more notice....... I better pack up my plastic bag and go :eek:

I've done a little remodeling while I've been here and I hope she likes to changes.

In particularly like the new water feature that may look like broken water pipes. Its Shabby chic ;)

Some nasty people would say I've stripped all the copper piping out the house it's only the bits left that I couldn't get out that are left. The same goes with the electrical wiring ....oh and do people really need floorboards? Before you ask no....... I haven't ripped them all up and sold them to the local funeral home for coffins.

I took them out carefully.... nobody wants broken floorboards do they :cool:

Back