Why am I banned?

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coward ( and you know I'm right) German Shepherd
You are banned because of your constant actions and behaviour on this chat site. Like it or not, we have rules and TOU. You seem to think you can type whatever you like to whoever you like and regularly insult both chatters and staff. This isn't your first ban and you never seem to take in that you need to change your attitude and behaviour in chat. Practically every time you are in chat you try to arrange a fight in real life with a chatter. Your attitude to both moderators and Admin - as clearly shown once again in this thread - is totally unacceptable. And not only do you make these threats and ask to meet, you imply or directly state they you will kill them. Latest example. you will buy the chatters mother a new black veil. You're supposed to be an adult and yet you act like a teenage hooligan. You state you should be admired and respected - seriously ? Respect is earnt, not a given. You need to change your attitude dramatically and grasp that constant insulting and threats will not be tolerated here.

slamma

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are banned because of your constant actions and behaviour on this chat site. Like it or not, we have rules and TOU. You seem to think you can type whatever you like to whoever you like and regularly insult both chatters and staff. This isn't your first ban and you never seem to take in that you need to change your attitude and behaviour in chat. Practically every time you are in chat you try to arrange a fight in real life with a chatter. Your attitude to both moderators and Admin - as clearly shown once again in this thread - is totally unacceptable. And not only do you make these threats and ask to meet, you imply or directly state they you will kill them. Latest example. you will buy the chatters mother a new black veil. You're supposed to be an adult and yet you act like a teenage hooligan. You state you should be admired and respected - seriously ? Respect is earnt, not a given. You need to change your attitude dramatically and grasp that constant insulting and threats will not be tolerated here.
I do not recall any of this, i feel my ban is unfair. I certainly have never wrote purchase a new black veil to any user.
Can you tell me when and who it wad written to on the Lobby chat room.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not recall any of this, i feel my ban is unfair. I certainly have never wrote purchase a new black veil to any user.
You need to look/read better. That reply was not to you.

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
its old news but isnt 1 a great number for reaction!

Back