Gay people admit they are not doing it just to annoy far-right gammons.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
BEING gay is caused by genetics, as well as the natural desire to make far-right gammons furious.

Scientists have confirmed the existence of gay chromosomes, forcing millions of gay men to admit the real reason for their sexuality.

Wayne Hayes, from London, said: I love the actual gayness – it is the business. But it’s still not as satisfying as the twitching, terrified face of a far-right gammon as he contemplates the nitty-gritty of my sex life.

Sometimes the idea that this is just who I am, rather than a deliberate attempt to upset people, makes me wonder if I should even bother anymore.

Though I suspect I probably will.

Charlie Reeves, a gay man from Bristol, added: Not that it should make any difference, but I’ve never thought about whether it’s genes or the active choice to infuriate.

Do heterosexual men go around thinking, ‘I wonder exactly why my penis does that?’.

Me neither.

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's important to recognize that sexual orientation is a complex and multifaceted aspect of human identity, influenced by a combination of genetic, hormonal, environmental, and social factors. While scientific research has identified genetic and biological components associated with sexual orientation, it's crucial to respect individuals' experiences and identities regardless of their genetic makeup. Moreover, it's essential to promote understanding and acceptance of diverse sexual orientations and to combat discrimination and prejudice in all its forms.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sexuality is polygenic.
It is also driven by culture, same sex relationships have been common in history.
There is no singular "Gay" gene, as there is no singular "Straight" gene that we have found.
Sexuality is polymorphic based on genetics to some degree, but also to society, experience and individuality.
Like most things in life, it's complicated.

Back