Eastenders

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's going to take a while for me to start trusting the Eastenders script writers again. Honestly! Keanu?? They've killed off one of the only bits of totty us middle-aged women had, but thank duck they kept Ravi, so all is not totally lost!
Plus, I'm STILL confused as to why Linda didn't just stab him in his nice muscled arse, rather than go full Freddie Kruger on his back, which everyone who got through junior school knows is protecting vital organs. It would have stunned him enough to be subdued and tied up, but it wouldn't have killed him.

Also, the whole Lauren and Penny storyline. What unrealistic, idiotic bulls*t is this? There could have been a better storyline to bring them both back into it, but they go for this bollox! Lauren tends always fall in a barrel of sh** and somehow come out smelling of roses- she's constantly grifting, yet always tends to live in lovely houses and have an endless stream of money. And she only had one baby-daddy to fund her, which is the equally grifting Peter Beale! How do these people survive?? They don't claim benefits, don't work, are faking their own deaths every 5 minutes and yet seem to have an endless amount of cash to invest in businesses.

Despite the unusually high murder rate and chances of being Phil Mitchell's secret child, I want to live in Albert Square! I'd instantly have a shite load of cash to buy whatever business I want, would be married to a rich gangster/local business owner within a year and able to retire and fake my own death at 50.

Back