YAH Chester meet

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Picture the scene, the locals will be watching aghast thinking Halloween has come early. Sad old men standing at the bar drinking bottles of beer trying to look cool. Women with drawn, haggard looks trying to catch the eye of any male. Mods in Hi-Vis jackets, all on walki-talkis, behave or you be banned. Bev will be trying to wangle more Euros, Jan just enjoying getting out for 5 mins, Hester/Connie/Dawn will be there trying to remember who she's supposed to be. Hollie looking over her shoulder in case any of the original UKchatters turn up. Pinky wearing a sheriff's badge, El showing his arse to everyone trying to prove those pics are fake, let's hope Lamby doesn't turn up and pull a similar stunt. Yes, a splendid time is guaranteed for all, i'll sithee (i'll see you there)

U_N_Owen

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Forgot to say, Wetherspoons like YAH has a strict no swearing rule, so Shel, Jules/Mickeysere, Minnie, Hester/Connie/Dawn if you want to settle your online dispute do not say “F**k off, d’ya wanna take this outside?”. Instead say: “Shall we perambulate to a suitable arena for a pugilistic exchange” and you won't get banned.

J

JustinCredible

Have you seen the state of Wetherspoons' bogs? then again have you seen the state of some of the regs..I have no wish to experience either
especially after my recent escapade in a McDonalds toilet.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have you seen the state of Wetherspoons' bogs? then again have you seen the state of some of the regs..I have no wish to experience either

Are you still 'glued' to the seat ?. or did aunty shak sort you out?

J

JustinCredible

Are you still 'glued' to the seat ?. or did aunty shak sort you out?
Shak..bless her..in the public's interest called the Merseyside fire brigade to come and release me and whilst I would have enjoyed being manhandled by half a dozen burly firemen I decided to escape from McDonalds with the toilet seat still stuck to my arse . .It was later that day removed at a local hospital.
Thanks for your concern hun.. much appreciated x xx

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

No thanks Justin .... the food in our local Weatherspoons is enough to put u off for life.

Back