YAH a room for automatons

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
were everyone has the same views and opinions, any chatter not conforming will be banned.
No swearing ok we get that but no sexual contact must be open to interpretation, are double entenders allowed?? probably not. seeing as only english words are allowed.
anyone else snigger when the new Mod kermit the frog types "no swearing aloud"??

Has the internet ever known a more pathetic chat room??

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hes been a mod before?? he cant type and speaks in broken English!!

megs233

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
were everyone has the same views and opinions, any chatter not conforming will be banned.
No swearing ok we get that but no sexual contact must be open to interpretation, are double entenders allowed?? probably not. seeing as only english words are allowed.
anyone else snigger when the new Mod kermit the frog types "no swearing aloud"??

Has the internet ever known a more pathetic chat room??
i quote' seeing as only english words are allowed.' can hey go back and learn to spell as well . "no swearing aloud"?? ALLOWED not aloud '

J

JustinCredible

megs are you not a fan of the girl band 'Girls Allowed'?

J

Jo_King

Mods all work for Hollie, do her bidding, she appointed them, she owns them, no variance of opinions, not healthy, not at all.

J

Jo_King

Witchy, You stalking me? pml if so find something better to do, please, i've simply changed my mind, allowed?, should think so, hope so.

megs233

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One is allowed to change ones opinion.[ Never seen anyone talk out of their rear before needs entering on BGT.]

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This is better than Monty Python ......

J

Jo_King

Stalking you?? Don’t flatter yourself!

Yes, changing ones mind is always allowed. So is admitting you were talking out of your arse
Flattered? very! couldn't decide be a good girl or a bad girl, on reflection, bad girls have more fun, lots more, what caused this change of heart? NEPOTISM! look at the new mod, Froggy, can't string two sentences together, this can't carry on, musn't carry on, straw that broke the camels back, needs to end, now

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Jo-king why u always picking on crazy frog.............he used to be good fun.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used to see him in rooms when I first joined.........now he dont speak?