Reaction score
Trending on X (twitter)

A full house! ty@SB

LOL
1695828744845.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That pathetic, self entitled specimen of cokesnortingness Laurence Fox, losing his s.hit on X(twitter) is the funniest thing all year.

His 'martyrdom' and 'pity me' victimhood is comedy gold.

You can taste his tears. Boo f.ucking hoo!!

And, he just keeps digging. LOL

haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
GBNews,

a retirement home for right-wing wrong ‘uns, liars, money-grabbers, gobshites and shysters.

The worst of us!

ty@RD

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wootton's abusive perverted lying far right arse has been booted the f.uck out of the Daily Wail.

How f.ucking s.hit do you have to be to be sacked from the Daily Wail?

LOL

Better and better!

haha.jpg

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm told that from now on KGB News will just be Neil Oliver delivering Conspiracy Theories for Idiots 24/7.

haha.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Beautiful irony.

Today, journalist Michael Crick was thrown off Neil Oliver's KGB News slot.

How dare Crick attempt to explore the concept of bias at KGB News. He upset the snowflake presenter who hurriedly cut to a break whilst his guest is ordered out. The impudence!

The supposedly unbiased home of free speech, ('anti-cancel culture') who kick someone out for, wait for it.......

speaking freely in a discussion about freedom of speech!!

The sheer affrontery of the doublespeak is damned unBritish!

quote from Michael Crick ''I've just been expelled from GBNews studio after being invited there to criticise Brian Rose, 2021 London mayoral candidate, & then - when asked why I thought Ofcom should close GBNews down - I said because it's a right wing channel dominated by Tory & Brexit Party politicians. The overall topic - freedom of speech. Eventually, during a break, an angry producer of the programme marched in and said "Out", and pointing at me, "You, Out!" He said I'd refused to "move on", in terms of topic. Gosh he was furious. So anyway, I left.''

Ha ha ha!

irony.gif

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Three minutes from the advert break and after Michael Crick was thrown off the set, Oliver said...

quote -
"I will say right now, without any input from anywhere else, that I'm very disappointed at the sequence of events that unfolded there. The last thing I want to see during a conversation between grownups about censorship, is that conversation being brought abruptly to a close by others. I feel that conversation should have gone on to its conclusion. But there we go, that's the situation in which I find myself. I make no bones about it. I don't stand by censorship. Ok something completely different"

Was that the sound of the worlds biggest penny dropping?

But,

he literally just sat on his f.ucking arse while free speech got shut down. He could have stood up and protested to the producer. He could have walked out in solidarity. Instead he sat there like a useless c.unt, paid lip service and moved on to another utterly s.hit topic.

"I feel that conversation should have gone on to its conclusion. But there we go, that's the situation in which I find myself. I make no bones about it. I don't stand by censorship. But I'll sacrifice that principle for cold hard cash any day and bow down to my paylords."

Fixed that for you Neil!

are-we-the-baddies-bad.gif

Well done GBeebies for highlighting the hypocrisy of the far right wing and their limited version of free speech.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Laughter is the best medicine.

Laurence Fox having to pay £180,000 in libel damages is hahahahahahahahahahahaha! + ha
"People laughing at Laurence Fox, sir. Thousands of 'em, sir. Thousands and thousands. Sir!"
1714135089644.png

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
On 'X' (Twitter)

Laurence is throwing a wobbler. *snigger*

Sadiq Khan being kind, offering to pay for nappies and Fox goes all 'nappy rage'.

Not like Laurence to get all tetchy about money. I wonder if something’s happened. *triple snigger*

1714136323628.png

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Laurence Fox, lol.

This is the same donut who has whined for years about how much his expensive divorce cost, a divorce granted, not surprisingly, due to his unreasonable behaviour.

Now £180,000 is amusing, probably because he now has a wealthy donor in tow to pay his bills, and the pictures of him and Tommy 'I bottled it in prison' Robinson patting each other on the back and cackling to each other were truly nauseating.

Fox is one of those people who manage to turn every positive into a negative, consciously or not, and who always emerges as the downtrodden victim. :rolleyes:

Back