Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
With tension rising rapidly in the Pacific ,and China on course to grab back Taiwan could this be the final act of Population Cull for this Century ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don`t think many people from Western society realise just how big and well advanced China is . They have long claimed that Taiwan is a part of China ( with a sensible reason) . A similar situation to Argentina with the Falklands except that Britain could muster a larger force than Argentina . Different story with China .None of the West owns Taiwan so if they try to stop any Chinese invasion they`ll be met by equally advanced weapons.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
After being defeated in the Chinese civil war by the Communists, the Nationalists decamped on the Island of Formosa (now called Taiwan) in 1949? sometime around then. If they were going to attack Taiwan they'd have done it in the 1950s when the Korean war was raging. I can't see them doing it now, so I wouldn't worry too much about WW3 if I were you. Not that I'm claiming to be an expert on world affairs, I'm just an uneducated working-class oik :(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
After being defeated in the Chinese civil war by the Communists, the Nationalists decamped on the Island of Formosa (now called Taiwan) in 1949? sometime around then. If they were going to attack Taiwan they'd have done it in the 1950s when the Korean war was raging. I can't see them doing it now, so I wouldn't worry too much about WW3 if I were you. Not that I'm claiming to be an expert on world affairs, I'm just an uneducated working-class oik :(
China has advanced a lot in military terms . Now they have a balistic missile which beats the American one ,As you rightly say ,if my memory serves me right ,Communist China took over China while the wealthy classes moved to Taiwan where there were just peasants ( similar to the Falklands eh ?) and made it a Capitalist Nation . Mainland China has long insisted that it`s a part of China and would like to be controlling it .Militarily they are now in a position to do so.I hope nothing happens but Nature has a way of balancing Humans ,same as with all animals .

The Chinese have celebrated after testing a new space capability with a hypersonic missile, which has caught US officials by surprise. Back in August, China launched a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile that is able to orbit the globe in low orbit, before descending to Earth towards its target."

Kev1n

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
With the weapons and poisons every country has at hand, banned or otherwise, tuck your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye. If you do survive there will not be much of humanity left except for the knobs and world leader hidden in their bunkers ready to start telling you what to do all over again.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
,Communist China took over China while the wealthy classes moved to Taiwan where there were just peasants ( similar to the Falklands eh ?)
Excellent! :)
Taiwan's official name is The Republic of China. This is a name Beijing can live with as it ties the two countries together. Having said that, China does want Taiwan, but will not challenge it militarily. They are increasing trade and tourism between the two states, this soft approach is to persuade the people of Taiwan they have nothing to fear, but everything to gain by rejoining the 'mother country'. And yes, the U.S is committed to defending Taiwan in the event of a Chinese invasion under some act passed in the 70s, but would they? And should Taiwan ever declare full independence from China, which China would consider an act of war, the U.S would not be bound by the agreement, as the declaration would be considered provocative, certainly not worth starting WW3!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
People can't remain chilled out on internet chatroom forums. Every ego that has been slighted needs to sound off. Imagine world leaders similarly acting out.

fight.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've sometimes wondered what was the point of the Falklands war, other than to get Mrs Thatcher reelected and to reaffirm Britain as a world power, not to be messed with. Similar to Hongkong, could we have not negotiated with Argentina to lease the island for say a 100 years, and at the end of that time it would be handed over to them? Or we could have offered every islander a million pound each to leave and we'd still have been quids in. Either option would have saved all those lives. :(
I recall someone saying to the Labour leader Neil Kinnock that Mrs Thatcher in sending troops to the Falklands showed guts, and he replied it was a shame some soldiers had to leave theirs on the battlefield to prove it - a great comeback.
Sorry for going off-topic.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Glad i dont know hells or should i call him bullshit

Azzbo

Staff member
Reaction score
If this mosquito doesn't stop attacking my face then there will certainly be another world war coming soon

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The kind of wars that have gone on before are now obselete ,

The amount of footsildiers you have is no longer a thing so it wouldn't be anything like Ww1 or Ww2.

Large forces such as the USA , Russia and any other superpower know that you can not win wars on the ground ,

Countries like Iraq , Afghanistan and Libya clearly show this as the opposition forces mingle with the population and use Guerilla style Warfare ,

A war of propaganda and sanctions is much more likely,

Foot wars are very costly in many ways ,

Times are changing.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The kind of wars that have gone on before are now obselete ,

The amount of footsildiers you have is no longer a thing so it wouldn't be anything like Ww1 or Ww2.

Large forces such as the USA , Russia and any other superpower know that you can not win wars on the ground ,

Countries like Iraq , Afghanistan and Libya clearly show this as the opposition forces mingle with the population and use Guerilla style Warfare ,

A war of propaganda and sanctions is much more likely,

Foot wars are very costly in many ways ,

Times are changing.
One problem is the population is increasing rapidly and ,to be honest ,needs a cull to deal with that problem. The Virus is one "enemy" which we are fighting but maybe more are needed >

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
One problem is the population is increasing rapidly and ,to be honest ,needs a cull to deal with that problem. The Virus is one "enemy" which we are fighting but maybe more are needed >
What population ?

Governments do not CULL people what are you on about lol .

Back