Writing from my parents’ estate in Buckinghamshire

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Millions exercise judgement not to be arsed to wear masks

a**h****.jpg

Experts have warned of an even worse type of anti-science, right-wing newspaper columnist emerging during the Covid crisis.

A new strain of amoral, ambitious journalists could spread quasi-libertarian nonsense more effectively than even Allison Pearson, Julia Hartley-Brewer and that twat Toby Young.

Newly recruited Daily Telegraph contrarian Charlotte Phelps said: “We should have mass burnings of masks in town centres. And people who wear them.

“Everything is an assault on our freedom. It’s fascism, although I have no idea what that means except it’s bad like Darth Vader.”

Fellow columnist and former Young Conservative Josh Hudson-Stroud said: “**** this ‘Clap a carer’. It should be ‘Cough on a carer’, to prove it’s all a conspiracy.

“I’ve been writing for the Times from my parents’ estate in Buckinghamshire and I haven’t got Covid. Why don’t people listen to the real experts?”

Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said, “We can try to contain the new twats by not listening to them, but it’s only a matter of time before the BBC invites them on Question Time for ‘balance’.”

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

Millions exercise judgement not to be arsed to wear masks

View attachment 4737

Experts have warned of an even worse type of anti-science, right-wing newspaper columnist emerging during the Covid crisis.

A new strain of amoral, ambitious journalists could spread quasi-libertarian nonsense more effectively than even Allison Pearson, Julia Hartley-Brewer and that twat Toby Young.

Newly recruited Daily Telegraph contrarian Charlotte Phelps said: “We should have mass burnings of masks in town centres. And people who wear them.

“Everything is an assault on our freedom. It’s fascism, although I have no idea what that means except it’s bad like Darth Vader.”

Fellow columnist and former Young Conservative Josh Hudson-Stroud said: “**** this ‘Clap a carer’. It should be ‘Cough on a carer’, to prove it’s all a conspiracy.

“I’ve been writing for the Times from my parents’ estate in Buckinghamshire and I haven’t got Covid. Why don’t people listen to the real experts?”

Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said, “We can try to contain the new twats by not listening to them, but it’s only a matter of time before the BBC invites them on Question Time for ‘balance’.”

Have YOU or anyone YOU know died of Covid?

(Feel free to laugh out loud.)

Back