WOW...!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
'Islamic History inaccuracies'..?

Hmm...How about all the films about Jesus?

Muhammad and Jesus....Both Fictional Characters....People are actually arguing about FICTIONAL characters.!

It's like me arguing with someone about Micky Mouse and Popeye.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Muhammad and Jesus....Both Fictional Characters....People are actually arguing about FICTIONAL characters.!
Sorry ,i disagree with you about that statement . Do you have positive evidence that Jesus or Muhammad never existed as mere mortals ? Although it would be a lovely though if they did carry out the miracles as written i don`t particularly believe that but i do believe that a person who was a preacher named Jesus did exist Also that he was crucified because he condemned the Priests in their holy churches. I don`t know about Muhammad i bet he also existed as written about.

Last edited:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Sorry ,i disagree with you about that statement . Do you have positive evidence that Jesus or Muhammad never existed as mere mortals ? Although it would be a lovely though if they did carry out the miracles as written i don`t particularly believe that but i do believe that a person who was a preacher named Jesus did exist Also that he was crucified because he condemned the Priests in their holy churches. I don`t know about Muhammad i bet he also existed as written about.

It's okay to disagree. No need to apologise.

You are asking me to prove something that is un-provable.

I don't actually need to prove anything. I'm not the one saying that those people existed in the way they are depicted / interpreted.

In ancient times there were more than ONE person called Muhammad and Jesus.

Both common names and they were mere Mortals.!

But the belief that one was GOD and one was GOD'S SON.?

Different kettle of fish.

Do YOU have proof that they did exist in the way the scriptures depict them?

Religious texts and ANY form of bible writings are NOT classed as proof.

Self proclaimed 'Miracles' of how you survived a bad dream are also not classed as Proof.

It's interesting that you say you don't know about Muhammad.

Many cultures would say the same about 'Your' god.

You ought to think about that.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just out of curioisty ... do you believe in Aliens ?

Or even UFOs?

If you should believe in the latter, what do you think they are and where do you think they come from?
I do believe in UFO`s ,not sure about Aliens . UFO means " Unidentified Flying Object " and i have personally experienced that .No point me telling the stories ( * no ,i wasn`t drunk !) as unless you have experience one then ,in my opinion it will just attract the usual giggling from a few members .

W

WolfeSwitche

I do believe in UFO`s ,not sure about Aliens . UFO means " Unidentified Flying Object " and i have personally experienced that .No point me telling the stories ( * no ,i wasn`t drunk !) as unless you have experience one then ,in my opinion it will just attract the usual giggling from a few members .
What do you think they were?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's okay to disagree. No need to apologise.

You are asking me to prove something that is un-provable.

I don't actually need to prove anything. I'm not the one saying that those people existed in the way they are depicted / interpreted.

In ancient times there were more than ONE person called Muhammad and Jesus.

Both common names and they were mere Mortals.!

But the belief that one was GOD and one was GOD'S SON.?

Different kettle of fish.

Do YOU have proof that they did exist in the way the scriptures depict them?

Religious texts and ANY form of bible writings are NOT classed as proof.

Self proclaimed 'Miracles' of how you survived a bad dream are also not classed as Proof.

It's interesting that you say you don't know about Muhammad.

Many cultures would say the same about 'Your' god.

You ought to think about that.
I have a neighbour. His name is John. He is X years old and married with 2 children. Being born and brought up in the same street as me we played together when we were both young. We both worked at the same place for a few years before going in different directions.
If i were to write my "life" story then i would use my name ,age and various other details of my life. I think it`s crazy to say that i never existed ,or my neighbour because our names are "common". How did you arrive at that conclusion ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do you think they were?
U F O`s of course ! It was a time of high activity about Aliens and UFO `s across the Globe and as i had just finished a late shift it was a beaitifully clear morning ( about 3am) and nobody was awake ,so i couldn`t get any witnesses .
It was about a mile away as the crow flies ( in the sky) and to my Eyes looked exactly like a Red dot in the sky., standing perfectly still. Suddenly it took off at a phenominal speed and vanished on the horizon in ( my estimate ) less than a minute.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I also have experience of the Para Normal which i can`t explain but i feel sort of honour that i did experience it and was able to tell my family were part of the experience without even being aware of it .

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The main issue here is the intimidation factor towards the cinema to suspend the film, in fear of mob lynching and other acts of terror.
We don't have blasphemy laws in this country, so airing a film in this nature about any religion would be perfectly legal to do. If people don't like it, i have a very easy solution. Don't watch it. Don't stop others from watching something just because you think it's not appropriate or wrong. Let others decide that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Just out of curioisty ... do you believe in Aliens ?

Or even UFOs?

If you should believe in the latter, what do you think they are and where do you think they come from?
Do I believe in Aliens? Yes.

The answer isn't as straight forward as you might think though.

I don't believe Aliens have EVER visited Earth or ever will and I don't believe in UFO'S (Apart from Military type UFO'S that were built here on earth.)

Alien's could exist on other planets in the universe, so they can't be ruled out, but 'Flying Saucers' from another planets CAN be ruled out.

The distances between Earth and other Possible worlds that harbour intelligent life are so great that we, or they, would have to have lasted long enough to develop the technology to traverse the great distances involved.

That's the Big problem. Humans are hell bent on destroying each other and the planet we live on, and they WILL succeed, it's just a matter of time. The same goes for any other civilisation on other worlds.

The building blocks of life are scattered across the universe in abundance. It's most likely that 'Alien' life forms would be Carbon based and be very similar to us and will suffer the exact same fate.

Regarding 'God's and 'Jesus'.

We have a perfect explanation of how Humans evolved on this planet through historical Gene and DNA records.

From Bacterial Mats on the ocean floor to humans on land. We have a perfect record.

Actually looking at the Genes and DNA , letter to letter, they form a perfect family tree.

There is NO need for there to be a any 'God's' or a 'Creator'.

We know how Stars and planets are formed. We have REAL data, Science Facts and observations.

The 'Jesus' that religions speak of is actually taken directly from the ancient Egyptians accounting of the cycles of the SUN.

The Egyptian's were very aware of the stars and planets in the night sky.

The 'birth' sequence of 'Jesus' is completely ASTROLOGICAL.

The star in the East is Sirius.. The Brightest star in the night's sky. Which on December 24th aligns with the three brightest stars in Orion's belt.

These three stars are STILL called today what they were called in ancient times...'The Three kings'.

The 'Three kings' and Sirius all align on December 25th, this is why the 'Three kings "follow" the 'Star in the East'...in order to locate the| SUN RISE|.

The 'Birth' of the SUN.

From the Summer solstice to the winter Solstice the days become shorter and colder.

From the perspective of the northern hemisphere the SUN appears to move South and get's smaller and more scarce.

Crops fail and the day light turns darker. This symbolised 'Death' to the Ancients.

By December 22nd the Sun, having moved south continually for 6 Months, makes it's lowest point in the sky. Here the Sun stops moving South, at least perceivably, for THREE DAYS.

During this three day pause the SUN resides in the vicinity of the 'Southern Crux' Constellation.

After this time on December 25th, the SUN moves one degree, this time NORTH.

Foreshadowing longer days, warmth and spring.

Thus it was said...The' SUN'.... Died on the'cross', was dead for three days, only to be resurrected or 'Born again'.

If you want to worship something, do as the Egyptians did and worship the SUN. Without it we would not be here.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thus it was said...The' SUN'.... Died on the'cross', was dead for three days, only to be resurrected or 'Born again'.
I`m sure read some where that Christs true birthdate was somewhat later than Dec 25th ?.Someone must have it wrong.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What a ridiculous statement

Ya meant to prove something is there not that something isn't ....

Ya can't just make up myths and then ask ppl to prove they are not real fgs ....

Religion is the longest standing con in history and ppl are still sucking it up lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a ridiculous statement

Ya meant to prove something is there not that something isn't ....

Ya can't just make up myths and then ask ppl to prove they are not real fgs ....

Religion is the longest standing con in history and ppl are still sucking it up lol
I still think that a person named Jesus was a real person at that time and also that he was a typical preacher of that time . they were fairly common in that period of occupation by Rome. We even get then today ! Billy Graham for example and the ex-football player ( English) who is accused my most of being insane but he has followers ,just like a man named Jesus did. As for the various miracles ,they may be easy enough to explain if you study them.
Rome did crucify many Jews during their occupation ,if they caused problems for Rome. I`m sure there are parallels around now !.

Back