Woman who says she hates drama clearly doesn’t mean her own.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A woman who says she hates it when people start sh*t and stir things up clearly isn’t including herself in that statement, it has emerged.

63-year-old Simone Pile posted to Facebook clearly expressing her disdain for ‘drama and people what start it’ leading to friends wondering who the hell she might be talking about if it’s not herself.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Simone to bits but fukc me,” a friend told us under the condition of anonymity because it’s not worth the hassle.

“Her going round bitching that other people start drama is like the sea making passive-aggressive posts about other things being wet.

“Her life is an endless carousel of arguments, accusations, drunken and tearful reconciliations, and hopelessly inappropriate men who she’ll defend to the death until the next one arrives in two weeks' time.

“For Christ’s sake don’t tell her I said this. It’ll be all over her Facebook what a b*tch ‘some people’ are if you do.”

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A woman who says she hates it when people start sh*t and stir things up clearly isn’t including herself in that statement, it has emerged.

63-year-old Simone Pile posted to Facebook clearly expressing her disdain for ‘drama and people what start it’ leading to friends wondering who the hell she might be talking about if it’s not herself.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love Simone to bits but fukc me,” a friend told us under the condition of anonymity because it’s not worth the hassle.

“Her going round bitching that other people start drama is like the sea making passive-aggressive posts about other things being wet.

“Her life is an endless carousel of arguments, accusations, drunken and tearful reconciliations, and hopelessly inappropriate men who she’ll defend to the death until the next one arrives in two weeks' time.

“For Christ’s sake don’t tell her I said this. It’ll be all over her Facebook what a b*tch ‘some people’ are if you do.”
Any wonder that i`m confused ! I thought this "Somon Pile " was a member of the UKChatters site and writing about others on this site but it turns out to be a FB person ! .
Trying to follow the trail is ,to say the least,puzzling !

SamBally

Reaction score
dffdgs.jpg

SamBally

Reaction score
sdaffd.jpg

Back